1.Introduction

He created a wall to guard his heart but then he met her.

They were united by one crazy night, can they stop from falling to each other. Both can't take their mind from each other, both can't deny the attraction they have.

Can they stay together when the past holds him hostage?

This is a roller coaster story will give you one hell of a ride.

When can he finally stake his claim and say angel your mine...

Nicholai Alexander Frankford is one of the most eligible bachelor, CEO of a multi-billion corporation, one of the most powerful man in the country. At the age of 28 he manage his family's hotels all over the world. He also co-owns most of the night clubs with his best friends in New York. He was a notorious playboy, a devil in disguise. Women did everything to catch his attention, to marry to his family's wealth too bad he is only interested in a quick fuck. He shows no emotions towards anyone. After Amanda no one was able to break through the wall he built around his heart. Amanda was her first love. They decided to elope and get married in Vegas eight years ago but she never showed up. Her parents was against their relationship so they did everything to separate them. He did everything to proved to them his love for her was pure and true. They gave in eventually and allow them to be together. The day before the wedding he sneaked out with Amanda then everything changed. They got into a car accident and she died. He blamed himself, he wanted to die with her but life was to cruel and let him live. He then vowed never to let anyone get close. He vowed not to care for anyone else. Until he saw her...

Cassandra Nicole Rockwell, a 21 year old waitress had her life all figured out. She will marry his boyfriend Jonathan next year.

Jonathan was her boyfriend for a year now and she believes that he was the one she will spend the rest of her life with. How wrong can she be? Her heart was shattered to pieces when he saw him having sex with someone else. After everything that she did life showed her she was a worthless piece of shit. Someone easy to dispose and be replaced. She cannot help but cry her heart out.

Now here she is alone and hurt so much for being Miss goody good shoes. She recalled her best friend Gabby told her she needs to learn how to live. She needs to step out of her comfort zone and be bold. Stop the innocent angelic act that people enjoys pushing over. Well time to step up to the game. She changed to her most sexy outfit and went to a bar to drink herself to oblivion. She can do this, she will get an one night stand and to hell with the right and wrong. She will figure things out the next day.