11.decision time...

Cassie POV

I run back inside the bar and went straight to the employees locker room. One more minute with him and I could have agreed to anything he wanted. Luckily I was still thinking straight and wasn't carried away with his flirtation.

I can do this! He wanted me but I must not give in. I have to get over Jonathan first.

After 15 minutes, I went back to work. He never bugged me again and I was thankful. Then around mid night he left the bar with a lady clinging on him. That could have been me but no. I am always gonna be the boring me. I don't take risk and jumped in without thinking. I always over analyze things.

The bar had only a few customers left around 2am so I was went over Gabby. She looked at me knowingly.

"What happened?" She put her a beer infront me.

"I'm not drinking, best. I mean it."

"I said what happened? What did he do to you?" She took the beer and started drinking.

"He said he wants me."

"Okay? So the devil playboy admitted he wants you. Why the long face then. You should be happy, right?"

"He wanted me to spend the night with him." I admitted. "I declined."

"No way! I mean you need to heal first from what jerk boyfriend did to you. You should not yet get involve to anyone. I don't want you getting hurt. I love you."

"We make out at the back alley earlier tonight. Best, I can't be left alone with him. Next time, I might get crazy and jump him."

"Who are you and what did you do with my best friend?"

"I'm in deep shit. I don't know what to do! He wanted me. I wanted him but I chickened out."

"Best, follow me." Gabby dragged me to the second floor and inside Jake's office.

"Manager will kill us when he saw us here. You know that, right?"

"Chill, my boyfriend owns the bar. So relax. What do you want me to say to you. The best friend side. Or the bitch side. I mean tell me..."

"Up to you." I sat on the desk and look at her. "I don't know."

"Alright, here it goes. Take a cab go to his place and tell him you want him. Let him fuck your brains out and enjoy it. His not the type of guy that would ask twice. You have to jump and take a leap if you like him. Stop over thinking. Just for once do something reckless. Do something that will make you happy. The hell with what the world think. "

"Seriously? Best..." I knew she would tell me something crazy.

"Or you can let things take to its own course. I mean if he likes you seriously he will come back. Maintain the innocent sweet act. Get over your ex then when your ready to fall inlove again take the leap."

"What will you do?"

"Best, if I were you. I would have had sex with him at the alley... anyway its up to you. Its your life. I will support you with whatever you want."

"I know. Thanks best."

I made up my mind that moment. I decided to take the risk. I got tired of playing it safe. I mean we only get to live once. Nice people are often pushed over and for once I'm tired of it. People change and that's what I'll do. No regrets...