2.The Greek god

Nicholai stare at his bedroom ceiling then sigh. He cannot believe that she brought her home. She was a stranger for crying out loud. A very sexy and tempting stranger. He felt her settle her head on his bare chest and wrap her hands on his torso. He felt her bare legs climb on top of him. Funny how an innocent act from a sleeping drunk woman arouses him. No way he can sleep in this state but he cannot help but embrace her back. She felt so good and having her like this felt so right.

He must have fell asleep for a couple of hours. But he got up soon as he can. Odd, he never fell asleep with anyone by his side. The last time he got to sleep with someone was with Amanda. And that was years ago. He immediately went to the comfort room to take a shower. He stayed in the shower for what felt like forever. Emotions that he had buried in the past where back and was haunting his morning. He cannot help but blame the woman that was now sleeping on his bed for causing this emotion to come back. Amanda was not a topic that he wanted to remember. He got her buried in the past eight years of his life. And this woman sleeping on his bed better not get on his bad side because he is not in the good mood for any craziness.

Cassie finds it hard to open her eyes.. She feels like being hit by a truck... And her head was throbbing, definitely this was a major hang over after getting so drunk last night. She opened her eyes slowly and tried to adjust with the brightness of her room...

Then it hit her...

Shit shit shit

She was not in her room...

Where is she?

What the hell happened last night?

She looked around the surroundings in shock. She was in a huge bedroom that was well furnished in all black and white. She stood up and checked her outfit...

OMG...

She was only wearing a t-shirt. And by the looks of it... It has to be a man's shirt...

But who?

This is so not her at all. She is a brilliant young girl. She is not the type that would go with someone she doesn't know. She is not someone who wakes up in a place she is not familiar with.

What the hell is wrong with her?

She started to panic and pace around the room. She tried to think on the things that happened last night...

She definitely was at loss. She remembered slapping his good for nothing boyfriend after catching him fucking the brains out of some bimbo. After which getting to a bar and getting drunk. Now she is in a very stupid situation. She started crying. Everything that made her drink last night came running back to her mind. But absolutely nothing to clear how she ended on this bedroom.

"Good your awake..."

Cassie was startled by the deep voice that called her out. She wiped her tears and looked at the person who spoke. Cassie cannot help but stare at the man that came out from the bathroom. She looked at the man from head to foot. She has never seen a man that looks this handsome before. Erase that... She has never seen a man before that looks like a Greek god. His body so muscular and evenly tanned. A six pack abs that was now covered with droplets of water making him so sexy that looks like someone that came out from a cosmopolitan magazine. She moved her eyes upwards to his face after realizing he was merely wearing a towel. She felt her face heat up and tried to look into his eyes. His eyes was so captivating in a perfect jade of green. And lips that look so damn well to kiss.

"See anything you like?" He said smirking and staring deeply into her eyes.

Cassie tried to talk back but no words came out of her mouth. Making the man infront her laugh at her inconvenience.

"Close your mouth a little, angel. You might get stuck looking that way." He said after winking at her and walking towards a cabinet probably his closet.

Then reality hits her.

Who the hell is this Greek god and most importantly what did he do to her.

"What are you doing?" Cassie ask nervously.

"Getting dressed." He said as he pulls out a white shirt and jeans from his closet. He looks at her as if she has grown two heads. He put on his jeans and shirt then started walking towards her direction.

Cassie started to panic and moved backwards then she hit the wall. She was scared and started trembling as the man approach her. She closed her eyes and tried to keep it shut until she felt his fingers touching her cheeks.

"Please...plea.," she whimpers. And her tears started falling.

"Angel, please don't cry. Tell me what's wrong?" He said trying to calm her.