8.confused...

Cassie POV

When I step out my bedroom Gabby was sitting on the couch eating pizza while drinking beer. This is normal for her she loves beer and pizza. I sat besides her and grab a slice.

It was already 8pm and she was still here which was odd. She was the bars' bartender and it's a Friday night. Not that she the only bartender in the bar but usually all three of them was present during weekends.

"So your not going to work tonight?" I tried to start a conversation with my bestie. I mean I feel bad for hiding in my room for the almost the whole day. I wanted to be ready to talk with her. I didn't know she wasn't working today.

"I was awake all night yesterday looking for my best friend. I was worried to death. Then she showed up with the devil as if nothing happens." Gabby was really annoyed.

"Sorry." I hugged her tightly. "So how did you convince our stalker boss Anderson give you an off."

"Jake suggested I skip work tonight. He said I better take rest since I was exhausted."

"Really? So Mr. Smartass has a heart after all." I said smirking at her.

"Stop calling Jake that. I mean you were kissing the devil playboy what the hell was that about."

"Wait, we always enjoy calling him names cause he always annoys you. Are you not telling me something." I stared at her in disbelief.

"Wow! And the girl who was MIA the whole evening demands honesty."

"Gabby, come on. I'm sorry. I just can't believe he... he lied to me again. I... I felt lost. I can can't face you and tell you that..." Tears started pouring out and I can't stop it again.

"Hey. I'm sorry." Gabby embraced me and just let me cry. After crying for almost half an hour. I felt better. It's crazy to see Gabby crying as well. She's really my best friend.

"I saw Jonathan having sex with the model being linked to him. I should have listened to you and Cole that it wasn't just a rumor that it was true. I'm such an idiot." I stare at our kitchen wall while playing with my fingers.

"That bastard. I'm going to kill him when I see him again."

"I don't really want you to do that. I mean I hate him for what he did but."

"Their still a part of you that loves him." Gabby stated. "Best when will you wake up and see that Jonathan is a douche bag that you have to dispose him. For crying out loud. Stop being too nice. Your too kind hearted that sometimes people like him takes advantage of you."

I felt relieved to hear those words from Gabby. She was always honest and never lied to me. I just need to do this. I have to move on.

I can do this. I am going to get over Jonathan. He will be on my past now...

"I know. It's not that easy but I'll try to get over him." I said and smiled at her. "And this time I promise you I won't give him another chance. This time it's really over."