10. You drive me crazy

Nicholai POV

I finished my meeting with my clients earlier than expected. So here I am stuck in my apartment staring at the documents that I should be reading but her words kept on replaying on my head. "I still love him. I don't know what to do."

Why do I care? The hell I can't be falling for her! I just met her. What is wrong with me.

I am totally freaking out. For years no woman had ever had this effect on me. She loves him and it's killing me.

Am I even allowed to barge into her life? She loves someone else.

Besides she meant it when she said it. And they all kept saying that she'll forgive him. Can I even compete with that? I mean I am nothing to her. We just met. Why do I have this feeling that I have to protect her. I can't really figure this out.

I am a fucking grown man. Why do I feel like an infatuated teenager.

I don't need any complications in my life. She's someone I can't mess up with. Warnings are written all over her. She believes in love in forever. She seems very naive, innocent, kind.

And I am a cold hearted person that don't do love or believes in forever anymore. She's an angel and I must not cross her.

I sleep for woman for fun. Sex is a game for me. A moment of pure lust and desire. I don't get attach to anyone cause I am me. I want the easy way out and relationships is not my thing.

But then again I can't just let Jonathan play her. I have to protect her. I have to make sure that she won't get hurt. Only question is who will protect her from me.

I have been thinking on what to do I am going insane. I slouch on my coach and remembered the way she looked at me. She likes me but claims to love him. What about me?

She drives me crazy.

I should have taken her on my kitchen counter. Maybe that's why I'm starting to go insane. For one thing she was so damn responsive and I know she wants me as much as I want her. That's makes more sense than me liking her.

Two weeks after I last saw her I went to bar where she was working. I will sleep with her be done with it. She was constantly popping into my mind and I can't take it anymore. This is what I want.

But is this what I need?

"Hi, sweetheart" I greeted Gabby. "Where's your friend?"

"Stay away from her!" She hissed.

"Your feisty, now I know what Jake saw in you. We want our girls hot and sexy like a vixen."

"Whatever!" She rolled her eyes at me. "I'm serious she doesn't need another jerk in her life."