9.confused no more?

Cassie POV

After a week after meeting Nicholai, I think I am going insane. I woke up. trying to catch my breath. I headed to the bathroom immediately and settled for a cold shower.

Fuck shit. That was definitely hot.

I had a dream of me and him having sex. Yup I don't know if it's memory of our night together or my sub conscious hoping that he should have not stopped kissing me when he did. I'm in trouble.

Somebody help me!I'm in deep shit!

I just need to get my act together. I won't see him again. Besides he fucking hot. His bad news I should get over Jonathan and forget him.

I don't like him, his bad news, I won't fall for him!!!

I kept repeating the words in my head as if it would solve my frustration. I met him once, we kissed, spent the night with him and now he is ruining my sanity. I have to get over this attraction.

Yes, I know. I am attracted to him.

But I won't let my attraction affect my decision. I won't get involve with him. A loud knock from the door stopped my train of thoughts as I lay in bed.

"Best, hurry up!" She shouted from behind the door. "Let's go grab breakfast out. My treat."

"Really?"

"Yes so lets' go. Don't bother changing. Were not going far anyway."

We walked out from our apartment building and I felt uncomfortable. I was wearing an oversize shirt that was longer than my short pants with flip flops. My hair was on a messy bun. Well, Gabby was wearing the same thing but her hair was loose and she was very confident walking not minding the people around us.

"Relax, best." She held my hands and pulled me to the bars direction.

"I thought were having breakfast." I said as we walked together slowly. "Why are we heading to the bar?"

"Cause I need to check on my man. Carl told me that they closed the bar this morning and he still was on the VIP room."

"What? You drag me out to check on Mr. Smartass." I pouted. "And when did you start keeping tabs on him."

"I just want to see him. I missed him."

"Right." I can't help but laugh. "Lets grab some breakfast then before heading to your man."

We stop by a bakery shop and got some bagels and 3 cups of cappuccino. Gabby opened the bar entrance while I held our breakfast.

"Good morning. Ladies." Cole was on the bar smirking at us.