7.Possessive much

Nicholai POV

I don't know what came in to me. But I was unable to control myself. The moment she bit her lips. I just got to kiss her.

I know, I'm an idiot. Messing out with sexy angel. But atleast I got to say good bye..

Jake and Cole were staring at me. I guess I was smiling like an idiot. This is not exactly what I have in mind when Jake asked me to come over.

"So care to explain why you were kissing Ms. Rockwell and why your almost 2 hours late?" Cole asked while staring at me.

"It was nothing. I overslept and got stuck in traffic. Let's get down to business."

I don't really know the reason why I kissed her and the more I think of I can't smiling like an idiot.

"Bro, you can't mess with her. She's Gabby's best friend."

"Who the hell is Gabby? And I'm not messing with her."

"Gabby my friend is Jake's apple of the eye." Cole started handing us folders. "She is the girl that he had been stalking for 6 months now."

"Shut up, Cole. I am not stalking Gabby. Beside she works here. I get to see her when she's at work."

"Whatever suits you, brother." Cole replied.

We discuss about our business for almost 2 hours. We decided about a new strategy on how to launch a new bar. After which we went and eat lunch. While eating curiosity got the best of my friends. Both know when I don't want to talk about some things and respected it. However when they start to press on it I ended up giving them the answers.

"Were you with Cassie the whole night?"

"Have you slept with her?" Cole always ask question right on the target.

"Yes, I was with her and we sleep together."

"Wait, you mean sleep as in sleep?" Jake looks at me intently. He was studying me like I was a new specimen.

"Whatever, makes you sleep Jake." I was not giving them the satisfaction in prying with my personal life. "So how did you meet my angel?"

"Cassandra your angel is a waitress in our bar and Gabby's best friend. Actually Cole knew her first then he introduce me to them."

"So how did you know her. Did you sleep with her?" Cole knew I was kidding and just laughed. I just felt strange that I don't know what I'll do to Cole if he says yes.

What the hell. Am I jealous?

No I guess... I am losing my head...

"No..I know her cause she is dating my asshole step-brother Jonathan."