3.Some assurance

Nicholai POV

I can't help but approach her. She look so damn beautiful. I absolutely lost it last night. I can't believe it that I brought her to my home, to my most private space where no woman was allowed to step in except her, Amanda. But it might be the way she looked that made me bring her here. She looked so damn helpless.

I can't help but touch her soft white cheeks. I froze when her tears starts falling.

"Please...plea.," she whimpers.

"Angel, please don't cry. Tell me whats wrong?"

Damn. Shit what the hell should I do...

"Who are you? What did you do to me? Where the hell am I?" She shouted back at my me at the top of her lungs after getting over her normal shock. And started hitting my chest so I moved.

Shit. What the fuck is wrong with this woman.

"Stop it!" I hold both her risk and pinned her on the wall. Then covered one of my hands to her mouth. I saw her eyes looked frightened at my actions. So I try to calm her again.

"Listen, I will let you go but please stop yelling and don't hit me... alright?" She noded and so I let her go.

"Much better." I muttered. As she released her breath that she has been holding back. I took a seat at the edge of my bed and looked back at her. She haven't moved but was now playing with her fingers and looking at it like it was the most interesting thing right now. I can't help but check her out again.

Damn. What the hell is the matter with me? I've been checking her out since I woke up in the bed with her this morning.

Seriously, what the hell is wrong with me. I feel bedazzled by a complete stranger. I don't think she would be going on my badside. She seem so innocent and lost. I would just wanna protect her.

No one can harm my angel...

Wait,...What? Shit!

I got to be careful women like her are not as innocent as they look. I wont fall for this again.

Cassie POV

I try to play with my fingers to calm myself. I should have not acted so damn pathetic towards a complete stranger.

I am an intelligent person. I can talk to him in a civil manner. Violence is not the key.

I took a deep breath and looked at him. I found him checking me out that made me feel concious. Then i realized I was just wearing a shirt that covered me just above my mid thigh. I found my self racing to the bed and grabbing a blanket to cover my body. Then I heard him laughing at my inconvenience.

Jerk. What the hell is he laughing at.

"Angel, no need to be ashamed. I have absolutely seen more from last night. How do you think you've end up in my bed with my shirt on." He said smirking at me. And intently looking at me.

Asshole, what the hell are you saying.

"Don't you remember, Angel"

Oh fuck! Don't tell me we got sex last night and the only think I regret now is not remembering.,

Wait.. what? What the hell is wrong with me...

The horror might have been reflected on my face as I stared at him. He smiled at me so sweetly that I felt like my knees turn to jelly. I tried my best to stand firm and stop myself from jumping him on the bed. And let him fuck my brains out.

Shit. Calm yourself down Cassandra Nicole Rockwell. Stop acting like a stupid teenager that can't control her hormones.

Where did that came from?

"Relax, I assure you nothing happened last night.... that you objected with. Take a shower then join me for breakfast. Alright?" I just nod at him completely dumbfounded.

"You can wear this. I asked Philip to get you something wear." He placed a paper bag on top of the bed before leaving the room.

Once he was gone I raced to the door and locked it. I close my eyes and leaned to the door. I can't help but recall what he said 'I assure you nothing happened last night... that you objected with'

What the hell I don't think I will object to anything he'll do to me. Shit I'm in to so much trouble!!! Somebody help me...

I went to the bathroom and took a shower after contemplating I decided to wear the clothes that was on the paper bag since I got no choice. I can't find the clothes I wore last night. Checking at the bags content I blushed when I saw there was a pair of underwear and a dress in it. It fit me perfectly. How she knew my bra size and dress size was beyond the mystery I wanted to find out. I need answers and that's what I'll get. Even though my head still hurts. I will have to do my best and talk to this stranger. I started to walk towards the door and the idea of seeing him again sends butterfly to my stomach.

I can do this.,. I am Cassandra Nicole Rockwell, I always get the answers I want. I need to know if we had sex last night.

What!!? I took a deep breath and walk out the bed room.