1

◼◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻ 5% ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ...

"I fucking hate you! Go die with that bitch and go to hell!" I yelled at him before I left the house. Jay didn't even try to get me back, he didn't even try to stop me, whatsoever.

Even after getting our first apartment together, talking about marriage and saving up to build a family, he decided to cheat on me. Seven years of relationship, puff. just gone.

He really decided to be an asshole.

"What do you even expect from him?" - "At first I did expect that, but after seven years? Even you wouldn't." I looked at my best friend, Haru, "come on, Eura! You saw it coming, drink a few shots and we'll be fine." He nudged me as he poured in another shot. I wiped off my tears, drinking the shot. bitter.

After drinking uncountable shots and getting drunk, Haru left me for his girlfriend. So there I was sitting at the bar, loud music drowned out my ears and ruined mascara all over my face. I could care less though.

Minutes later I decided to leave the club as it got tiring, sitting at the bus stop I tried to collect myself. "I should get water and medicine." I mumbled to myself a little bit sober by now.

I took out my phone to call a taxi. As i'm about to dial the number, I realize, I don't even know where I'm sleeping tonight. I look down, completely defeated. fuck.

"Hey Siri how to forget him?" - "Here are some things I've found on-" - "Hey Siri how to love again?" Someone snatched my phone away, making Siri shut up, "Siri can't help you with that but guess who can." I looked up.

A little bit blurry was his face in the darkness. "Who on earth are you?" - "Hotter than your ex, better than your next." I look at him after dropping this lame ass line, making me question him. "That's him? What'd he do?" He pointed at my lockscreen revealing a picture of us on our last trip. "He cheated." I gulped trying not to cry.
"On purpose? On accident? One night stand? What was it?" He handed me back my phone, looking at me again.

"On purpose, I guess. When I left he didn't even try to stop me from leaving." I scoffed. And I wanted him to be the dad. "Whatever, I don't care about him anymore." I yawned leaning my head on his shoulder, closing my eyes.

"What the-" I looked down to myself, sitting on an unknown bed, not wearing my clothes. "HOLY-" I felt the liquor making its way up my throat for a second. I shouldn't have drunk that much last night.

I walked out of the room, seeing a man sitting in the living room. "Good morning." He smiled. "Who are you?" - "Don't remember last night?" His eyebrows crash together as I sat next to him.

"Don't tell-" a gasp left my mouth, "don't tell me I slept with you." I whispered. "No, you didn't." He laughed making me release a relieved sound. "So, what happened? And who took off my clothes?" What have I done this time...

"The whole story?" I nodded, he sighed, "you fell asleep on my shoulder, I picked you up and took you to my place. Remember, your boyfriend cheated on you, you don't have anywhere to live." Hearing the words 'your boyfriend cheated on you' stabbed my heart. "I totally forgot about Jay." I quenched my hand into a fist to not breakdown.

"We can get your stuff later, for now you can live here. My girlfriend just left me." He said quietly but cleared his throat afterwards. "Don't worry I didn't change you, my sister did. I just removed your make up with make up remover wipes." He smiled.

I couldn't focus on him anyway. All I had in mind was Jay, my now ex-boyfriend.

Yes, I had seen it coming when he started being distance and acting like a dick. I had never thought he would cheat on me that simple. Makes me feel like I was never worth it.

"Hey, are you okay?" The man sitting on the couch with me brought me back to reality as he noticed the little tears. "Yeah," I cleared my throat, "thank you, by the way, what's your name?" - "Sunghoon, Park Sunghoon." Sunghoon smiled which I gave back "I'm Kim Eura." I was still smiling at him.

Quiet. Everything quiet. Just the two of us, in his living room, looking at each other with big smiles on our faces.

"I'm hungry, I can't cook so why don't we go eat out? It's lunch time soon." Sunghoon suddenly said getting up. "Oh yeah, that'd be cool. But I don't have any clothes." I looked down to myself again. "That's okay, you can use some from my ex girlfriend. She gave them back to me." He scratched his neck as I laughed.
"So we both got dumped, didn't we?" I sighed laying back down.

"Why don't we use each other? As in to make them jealous and trying to get over them," asked Sunghoon "a rebound?"

Not gonna lie, this caught me off guard. Blank stares as his were questionable.

"But with conditions." I said, surprised of my answer, "Let's make a contract." - "Okay. But first let's go eat." Sunghoon said going into his room as I followed.

A contract? Really Eura?! Since when do you act like that?

I sighed watching him take out the clothes. "Towels and shampoo are in the bathroom" he pointed to another door, "and if you want you can change in here. I'm going to take out the trash anyway." Sunghoon finished before closing the door and leaving me alone in his room.

How did I even get here?

I sighed as I got out of the shower, quickly I put on the clothes of his ex and actually liked it. "Did he choose that for her? Is that why she gave it back?" I looked at myself in the mirror, impressed by the style.

"Sunghoon." I called him before coming out of the room. "Hm?" - "Can I use your charger? I think I should call him before arriving there." I'll try not to cry. "Yes, sure. If you're ready we can leave." Sunghoon gave me the charger. I nodded as I texted Jay.

"Let's go, I'm starving." I walked out of the apartment.