9

◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻ 45% ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ...

"Jay." I called his name once he picked up. Walking around the room I waited for him to answer. "What's up Eura?" - "We need to talk." I decided. "Right now." I shook my head, forgetting he couldn't see me, "When you have time. After work or something." He didn't say anything for a second, "Okay. Today 7pm, our spot." He said quickly and hung up, not even letting me agree or something.

"Eura!" Sunghoon yelled to make me come to the kitchen. "Woah, smells nice!" I smiled at Sunghoon who was setting the table while wearing his apron. "I hope it also tastes." He laughed shyly.

About almost a week ago, I got released from the hospital, being surprised by a dog named gaeul at home. Sunghoon had took off some weeks of his work to take care of me which was really unnecessary but he kept on insisting. Since then he would cook for me and remind me to take my medicine.

"I'm meeting up with Jay later." I announced eating dinner. "Hm, why?" – "You know, tell him about his baby." Sunghoon went quiet, his mouth forming into an 'Ah'. "Be careful, it's going to get dark soon." – "I can take gaeul with me?" Sunghoon laughed as I tilted my head. "She's not the type of dog to go out." I nodded, "It won't take long, it's like a five minute walk." I got up from my seat to place my empty plate into the sink. "Don't worry too much, food tasted." I ruffled his hair and laughed while going off. "My hair." Sunghoon mumbled while smiling.

I went back to the room to get my phone and make my way out, as it was already almost seven.

"Boo!" Jay held my shoulders from behind to scare me. "Dumbass, my heart dropped." He laughed at me. "Hey." He then said and hugged me. oh. I hugged him back, as I smelled the familiar scent. It was kind of a long hug, not to lie. However I think both of us didn't mind because it's been some time. "I bought you something small." He handed me a small bag which had a big 'gucci' in the middle of it. I smiled and raised my eyebrow, "something small? That's gucci." Jay scratched the back of his head, "I was quiet worried but couldn't visit you, that's why." He shrugged his shoulders. "Thank you."

I sat down on the bench when he followed. "Jay, could you ever imagine being a dad?" I started the conversation. "Of course. I always wanted a child. Ever since we moved in our home." He answered, with a clear big smile on his face and the emotion happiness all written on his face. I hate ruining his mood right now. "I was pregnant but we killed it." I looked down on my thighs. "With my child?" I nodded slowly, small tears building in my eye. "Did you abort it? Because we broke up?" I shook my head, "Yes and no. I drank too much because of you and I didn't know I was pregnant." I explained looking at him now.

Jay went quiet, "well if we both want it, we can try again." He reached for my thigh to touch when I held his hand. He can't be serious right now... I thought I was ruining the mood.

"What?" I was kind of speechless. "We can try again because the first one didn't survive." – "Do you even know how hurt I was?! You're saying it like it's not a big problem, you heartless soul." I looked at him as he looked around, "so you don't want to?"

"Be fucking for real. You have literally a girl waiting for you at home and you're doing this?" I got up not looking back to where he was sitting, "the baby is gone and there is nothing connecting us anymore. Just fuck off." I walked away. I was so mad but at the same time really tired from his behaviour. I also was kind of hurt by his feelings and the vocabulary he used to describe himself.

"No, wait Eura," he stopped me from walking as he held my hand "please let us fix this." I looked at him, too annoyed and tired to move my hand of his'.
I didn't say anything, five seconds later he hugged me and wouldn't let go. "You're going over the border, let me go." I tried to get out of the hug.

"Jay," I heard a little bit too familiar voice from behind "she said let go of her." Jay turned around to see Haru coming towards us. Behind him Sunghoon was standing, observing the situation as I walked to him. He made me step behind him as both of them talked to Jay. "It's none of your business, let me talk to Eura." He spat as Haru laughed, "talk? Look at you." – "Don't piss me off." – "Then just leave." Sunghoon now stood next to Haru. Jay breathed in deeply and looked at me. He was about to say something but his phone rang, making him say, "this isn't over" and walking away.

When he was out of sight, Haru quickly walked up to me with Sunghoon, "Are you okay? Are you hurt?" Haru asked looking over my face, making me smile, "I'm okay, you guys came at the right time. Thank you." Sunghoon said nothing and just looked into my eyes, having a tensed eye contact with me. "Wha-" I was going to ask when I felt his arms around me, "I told you to not go, why wouldn't you listen." I smiled and hugged him back, "sorry, I didn't think he would be dick."

We three walked back home, after buying some ice cream from the store. I was curious on how they knew where I was when Haru explained, "Sunghoon called me, telling me he's worried." I looked to my side where Sunghoon was standing, who was looking away to avoid my gaze. "I knew exactly where you could go. Luckily we came on time, this asshole." – "Thank you Haru and Sunghoon." I held both of their hands as we walked together into the building.

You gave me a reason to finally move on.