5

◼◼◼◼◼◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻ 25% ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ...

"Girl, just for his face I would be a hoe." Horang, Haru's girlfriend confessed. "Rang!" I shook my head laughing.

I invited Haru and Horang over to cook with me and keep me entertained. Since Sunghoon goes to work, I'm usually so bored and I don't know what to do. He will start making me his housewife if this keeps going.

I giggled while thinking about him from this morning. "Ah, right! Did you know Jay and his girl went on a trip together?" - "Rang don't mention that." Haru pushed her a bit. She immediately took back her phone with the picture. "Show me!" I said, trying to take her phone. Horang just shook her head, "never." Haru now took it making me sigh, "come on, I wanna see him!" - "NO!" - "YES!" I finally snatched away the phone and zoomed into his face, "he still looks so good, ew." I sighed giving her back the phone.

I took out my phone to text Sunghoon. He's my rebound after all...

Sunghoon. When are you going to be home?

A few minutes later he answered:

About 9 pm, why? everything alr?

Right, why do I want him to be here?

I need distraction, wanna drink tn? ;)

I looked at my best friends and got up, "I need alcohol. Who's going to the store with me?" I was excited, really excited. Sunghoon and I couldn't really talk properly or do anything together, and I was still hanging on my love, but I should stop this attitude. I should let Sunghoon in.

"ME!" Horang matched my energy, linking our arms. "LETS GO!" I walked towards the door to put on my shoes, Haru sighed following us.

After I paid and went back home, Haru and Horang also went back home, leaving me alone.

I still had three hours until Sunghoon would be home, so I just started cooking dinner and waited for him to get back home. While waiting for him, I started watching TV and tried to cure my boredom.

"I'm starting to get hungry, where is he." I sighed looking at the clock. I took my phone and saw a few unread message from him

okay, let's drink tn

eura

I'm going to be home v late,
don't wait for me

I'm so sorry :(

My smile dropped, I was actually so excited though.

it's okay,
i'll see you tomorrow then

we can drink another time :)

I turned off the TV and started eating something. Why was I so stupid for waiting for him to eat with him? We just wanted to drink together.

I took a deep breath, eating dinner alone. I really feel lonely.

I turned off my phone incase I drunk call someone and took a few cans into the room. I'll just drink a bit and go to sleep, it won't be that bad....right?

"Sunghoon?" - "Oh shit, did I wake you?" I nodded slightly, "It's okay." He looked at me worried but changed his expressions quickly, "Did you drink without me? Again?" I nodded, feeling guilty, "I was bored and alone." Sunghoon shook his head, laughing. "Do you want to sleep on the bed?" I asked into the silence, causing him to stop what he was doing.

"The couch isn't that comfortable and you also need to work. It must hurt." I tried explaining "I can sleep on the couch because I don't need to work and you could sleep on the bed. Comfortably." I scratched my arm as he turned around.

He sighed, "What is so wrong in sleeping together on one bed anyways?" I widened my eyes at his question, "what?" We looked at each other in silence again. "Nothing. You should sleep on the bed, it's comfortable for me." Sunghoon gave me a quick smile before laying on the couch, "Turn off the light when you go, please." He cleared his throat, facing me his back.

I went away without saying anything. Everything I wanted to say, was gone. My mind completely blank. His mood had changed.

I walked to the light switch and turned it off, "Good night, Sunghoon." I whispered before going to his room.

That night I couldn't sleep. Yes, I had slept before but it wasn't that. I couldn't sleep because my mind was filled with thoughts. "Did I say something wrong?" I mumbled quietly to myself.

I tried shaking off the thoughts and turned on my phone again.

In the morning, Sunghoon left earlier than the last few days. I had woken up earlier to make him breakfast but he was already gone. I walked into the kitchen and made myself something to eat. "I guess, I'll be alone today. Again." I talked to myself, sadly. Shaking off this emotion again, I went to the fridge, seeing a note sticked on the door.

don't drink alone tonight. I will be home earlier and we can spend some time.

Earlier? What could early mean for him? I laughed.

After eating breakfast and making lunch for later, I started getting ready.

Later on I decided to go to the store again, to get some snacks and different types of alcoholic drinks.

"Again alcohol?" The cashier asked shocked. "Today we're finally drinking together." I smiled at her happily "That's why you're all dressed up?" I nodded as she laughed "Have fun, but not too much." She laughed with me, "Woah, calm down." I waved bye heading back home.

"Oh? Is that Sunghoon?" I saw him from afar in a nice suit, holding something. Are those flowers? "SUNGHOON!" I screamed seeing him enter the apartments. Sunghoon stopped at my call and waited for me. "Why are you out?" He asked with a big smile on his face. "Just getting snacks and all." I held up the bag.

We arrived at his apartment as I sat down on the couch, a sigh leaving my mouth. I closed my eyes just enjoying the moment.

"Here." Sunghoon handed me the bouquet, I tilted my head confused, "Take them already!" He took my hand, making me hold them.

"For me?" - "No, for the ghost next to you." - "Oh." - "Stupid." He hit my head and sat next to me. "Thank you, Sunghoon. Really." He shook his head. Sunghoon smiled showing his fangs. "Let's drink!" - "Cheers!" We took the first shot. This will be fun!