15

◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◻◻◻◻◻ 75% ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ...

"I love him so much that I could marry him right-" – "This is ridiculous." Sunghoon interrupts the girl in the movie while shoving another popcorn into his mouth. I sigh and roll my eyes, "you say that to every scene!" – "That means the whole movie is ridiculous!" He fights back, now turning his face to me. My heart skips a beat.

Horang told me it would be good if I watch romance movies with him. By knowing how he reacts to the love scenes will let you find out what he likes or doesn't like.

We are sitting really close to each other, that's why my hearts been beating very very fast. Since I know I really like him, with no doubt, I've been feeling weird around him. But then it hits me, he won't see me more than just a rebound.

I sigh again being deep in my thoughts. He owns like ninety nine percent of my thoughts. "What? You think this is ridiculous?" I look at the TV, "what? No! It's just a kid with his mom." – "Then why did you sigh?" so that's what he meant. "I just thought about something." I lie. Sunghoon shrugs his shoulders and keeps eating the popcorn. As we keep on watching the movie, I start to not pay attention and think more about him.

It was a bad idea from the beginning, I knew I shouldn't have done it. But why did I? I look up to Sunghoon, he's so focused on the TV, not even realising I'm basically staring at him.

"I'm tired," I say, my eyes starting to get teary, "I'm going to bed." I fake yawn as I get up and stretch. Sunghoon stops the movie, "we're watching a movie! You can't just go!" I know and how much I want to be with you, I can't.
"I just did." I say as I lay on the bed, rolled up in the blanket. I stare at something, being gone, focusing on my main problem.

"Eura," Sunghoon calls out my name and I immediately snap back to reality. Even the way he says my name! "what is wrong with you? You keep zoning out, not talking to me and not watching the movie even though you chose it!" I turn around to see Sunghoon standing at the door, looking very stressed.

I like you. That's what's wrong with me.

I just stare at him, not realising I'm again zoning out. "Whatever. Good night." He says before leaving the room while switching off the lights. I meant to stop him but he closed the door so loudly, I couldn't do it. Slowly my tears wet my pillow when I pass out to sleep while crying.

In the night, I woke up from whispers, filling up the silence. My eyes half closed I looked to my right to see Sunghoon on his phone. "Hoon?" – "Oh sorry, I'll go out." He gets up from the bed as I stop him. "Is it important?" He shakes his head, "I'll call you back." He hangs up and looks at me.

I didn't think twice and just pulled him down so I could cuddle with him, "can we sleep like this?" As an answer he makes an almost inaudible sound and pulls me even more closer. Yes, I'm tired but this doesn't stop my heart from going crazy. Immediately I smell his natural scent, making me feel warm, while his arms are around me. "Why is your pillow wet?" Sunghoon asked when I hesitated. "You frustrate me."

"Good morning." I say quietly, rubbing my eye. I thought I'd expect Sunghoon next to me, but he wasn't there. I sigh, regretting cuddling with him last night.
With no hesitation I take out my phone to call Horang and tell her to come over. I brushed my teeth and laid back in bed.

Why does he even let me do all those things? It's like he WANTS me to fall for him.

Deep in my thoughts I look up to the ceiling not knowing what to do today. "What's with that mood?" I move my head up to see Horang get into the room, "hey." I say laying back again. Horang sits next to me on the bed as she gasps, I frown. "Why are your eyes so swollen?!" She cups my face, looking at it.

"We were watching a movie last night. I was so frustrated, I just left and went to bed to cry. How am I going to survive this?" I whine looking up at the ceiling again. Slowly a tear falls, making her gasp again. "I just want to be with him." I turn around to bury my head into my pillow.

"At this point you need him more than you want to." I look at Horang, thinking about Sunghoon. "When there are just a few inches in between us, how much I want him to give i- Argh!" Horang hits me to stop me thinking about it.

I start screaming into my pillow, "I hate everything." I mumble.

> Sunghoon pov <

With a song playing in my ears, I smile looking down to the stuff I brought. I didn't go to work on purpose today. I would call today special, because I finally realised, I want to love Eura.

I talked with Bora these past days, thanking her for the tip and when I talked about Eura she told me I'm in love with her. I didn't believe it at first until I noticed my heart beating fast when I'm around her.

I stop my music as soon as I enter the apartment, hearing voices from the bedroom. She must be awake.

I'm about to go into the slightly opened bedroom when I hear Eura talk, "there is literally no way he would like me." – "Why do you keep saying that?" I hear Horangs frustration. She must be with her.

Interested in their talk, I keep eavesdropping to their conversation. I wonder who they're talking about. "I'm gonna die forever. I'm so frustrated, I cuddled with him last night and I felt so safe, like he also likes me. But I'm just a rebound." Eura keep talking.

Is she perhaps talking about me?

"Who said I don't like you?" I push the door slowly open making their heads shoot my way. One shocked and one smiling. "Since when are you here? Aren't you working today? What did you hear?!" I laugh at Euras questions, entering the room.

"Hey, Horang." Horang gets up from the bed and high fives me, "I'll get going." She mumbles before blowing Eura a kiss. I sit on the bed and look at her. Eura hides under blanket as I laugh again.

"Do you like me?" I ask her.