13

◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◻◻◻◻◻◻◻ 65% ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ...

I don't know how we ended up walking home while holding hands but somehow it happened. I was happier than ever that night and it made my heart beat faster. I was wondering if I had fallen or at least had some feelings for her but I shouldn't have them, so I left the thoughts in the back and just enjoyed my time with her.

The same night we slept in the bed together again and she told me about everything that happened on her birthday with Jay. She also talked about stuff from the past because apparently it helps her forget it.

"Eura, hurry up!" I yelled from the room, making her rush into. "Sorry, start the movie." Eura cuddled herself up into the blanket as I started the movie. I asked what she wanted to do for her birthday and she said I could decide. I asked both her best friends what she likes and they told me she likes movie nights and cuddles.

Slowly I put my arm around her shoulders as she gasped but gave me a smiley side eye. Eura laid her head on my shoulder as we continued watching the movie. It became less interesting throughout the middle so I sank into my thoughts, just thinking about us.

"Am I still just a rebound?" - "Hm?" Eura answered in a small voice making me think she's almost asleep, "You know, you're friends with Jay again and you don't really need it anymore." - "Are you indirectly telling me to move out? That won't happen." She said clearly enough. I laughed at her words and just shook my head, "no, I mean something else." Eura didn't even pause the movie and got up to look at me, "are you asking to date me?"

She looked at me and I looked at her. I don't know what I am supposed to say. This could turn into a complete disaster. Rejection or acception everything is possible.

I broke the eye contact and looked down on the laptop. I could hear Eura laughing quietly as she laid her head back on my shoulder again. We continued watching the movie, like nothing had just happened.

"There isn't something called right person, wrong time because the right person comes at the right time and they'll never leave." I spoke into the silence when the movie came to an end, "You kept saying, Jay was your right person." – "I was mistaken." I nodded, laying my head back.

"What if," Eura continued, looking at me, "what if you are my right person." I had my eyes closed but after she finished the sentence I widened them, placing my head to it's right place again.

"I don't know, what if? Would you go on a date with me?" She was blushing and it was showing really well. I giggled at her unspoken response. "I'm tired, let's go to sleep." I placed the laptop on the bedside table and laid down. Eura was still frozen looking at something. I smiled once again, trying to hold myself back before I do something wrong.

Carefully I approached her hand and pulled her down to give her sign she can lay down. "Are we just going to sleep now?" She finally spoke, looking at me and laying down. "What do you wanna do then? Kiss?" Eura laughed a little which I did too. "Here," She placed a small kiss on my lips "a good night kiss." Eura smiled. Butterflies.

"That won't do it." I teased her and leaned on my palm. "What, why?" – "Because I can't sleep when you do that." With the other hand I pulled her face closer to mine as I kissed her. One kiss, but a long one. Eura didn't hesitate and just adjusted herself to kiss me too.

Everytime I kiss her, everytime I touch, and everytime I see her smile, I feel butterflies. My heart starts racing and when she says my name my heart skips a beat. She makes me go crazy. She was so angelic, her eyes, voice, looks, even the things she did, made her look like she came down from heaven.

I kissed her passionately, supporting myself to get up a bit. Eura followed as we were halfway sitting on the bed, kissing. I kissed myself down to her neck, when she gasped and let me do what I was doing. It didn't escalate quickly but at some point it did. Neither of us would refuse it though.

> Eura pov <

"Wake the fuck up, they're about to get here." I tried shaking Sunghoon awake.

We fell asleep very tired and when I woke up, Jay told me he's going to get here for breakfast. Just like Horang and Haru would. I talked to all three of them and convinced them to also make up.

"What? Who?" Sunghoon who was half naked got up as I shook my head. I threw his belongings on his face, "Horang, Haru and Jay." Sunghoon dropped his jaw, making me laugh. "Now get up, please!" I begged before he finally got up.

As long as Sunghoon was taking a shower, I cleaned up the house a bit, because it was the first time Jay would be here. I don't know what is going to happen, that's why I am scared.

"Please, when he arrives here, be nice. He's not THAT bad." I shrugged my shoulders when Sunghoon ruffled his hair dry. "He is bad, you just don't want to admit." I opened my mouth to deny what he was assuming, still and all I closed it again. He isn't that wrong. I smiled to myself.

Sunghoon and I were sitting at the island, drinking coffee, while we were waiting for the others. I looked at Sunghoon who yawned and caught my gaze. "What?" He asked when I shook my head, "nothing." I simply answered quietly. His apartment was so empty that he heard it so there was no point in speaking loudly. He continued looking at me like I looked at him.

There was this something in his look, that would make you never turn away or look away. I was caught in his stare so badly, that my blood came up to my cheeks and made me blush.

Sunghoon couldn't keep in the laugh as he bursted out laughing. He got up from his seat as I followed him with my eyes, until he arrived in front of me. "You're so cute, I can't resist you." He confessed before he left and opened the door.

"EURA!" I came back to the actual scene as Horang screamed my name, "Get in guys! Welcome." I ran up to the door, stood next to Sunghoon and welcomed my friends.