10

◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻◻ 50% ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ...

After all this happened with Jay, I finally gave in and tried everything to move on. Sunghoon helped me a lot, that night we had a movie night with my other two best friends, when Horang bought matching PJs for us all and some skin care stuff we could do.

It was so much fun to actually laugh and forget everything in that moment.

At night, we gave the H couple the bed and slept on the floor with a mattress. "Under one blanket, how romantic." I smiled taking away the blanket from Sunghoon. He made an annoyed tone but we both knew he wasn't, "I'm cold!" He then took the blanket away from me. "Sunghoon, I'm cold." I said in a sad tone, making him turn around "I knew it, smiling ear to ear." He shook his head and turned back again. I slowly put my arm on his, "I'm really cold." Sunghoon sighed. "Fine," he opened the blanket, for me to get in. Happily I hugged him as I chuckled. "Sleep well." Sunghoon whispered, stroking my hair.

• ♠ •

keuram

liked by pjayk, prkhoon, rawrang, harawr and 143 more

double date w/ @rawrang & @harawr 🤍 (ty for the pic ru 🙈)

view all 75 comments

pjayk I still believe, we will connect. no matter what.
harawr why is he still on your insta??
  → prkhoon stfu jay

• ♠ •

"Good morning." I nodded as an response. Sitting on the couch quietly, looking at something I don't even know and still in my thoughts. I was still tired but Sunghoon woke me up because Haru just brought stuff to eat for breakfast. Horang and him decided to go out all together, so they woke us up very early.

I sighed and made crying noises while laying to my sight, now laying on the couch with my upper body. Looks uncomfortable, was very comfortable though... "Come on, bathroom is empty." Sunghoon stood in front of me as I looked up, "I don't want to." He shook his head, "Yes, you have to." – "Or what?" – "I'll carry you to the bathroom and make you wash up." I widened my eyes and smiled knowable, "You grew some balls," I got up standing next to him "keep growing them." I patted his shoulder and went to the bathroom.

"What just happened?" – "Trust me I'm as confused as you are." I heard their voices while I washed my face with cold water.

After we finished eating breakfast and talked about today's plan, I went back to the bed to lay there. "Feeling lazy today?" Sunghoon came into the room as soon as both of our friends had left the apartment. I got up from the side and looked up, after seeing his face, I laid back again nodding. I closed my eyes tiredly when I heard Sunghoon making some sounds.

Soon or later I could hear his breathing on my neck and his arm around me. "Is it okay?" I hesitated but still nodded. Sunghoon pulled me closer as I willingly turned my face to see his.

Sunghoons dark eyes looked into mine, his pupils moving from one to another eye as mine did the same. With his hand he slowly put one string of hair behind my ear. We fell into silence again. It's like he was speaking to me with his eyes, his eyes that were sparkling. "You make it very difficult to say no." I suddenly said looking at his lips uncontrolled. Sunghoon smirked and came closer with his face, "What about your conditions?"

Staying quiet I looked down to his collar. "I will never agree on the conditions I made." I answered before I closed my eyes and pulled him closer to me. I placed my lips on his, making them move in a fast beat.

It was pretty intense, not to lie. Sunghoon immediately held my cheek as he kept up with my rhythm. The impulsive thoughts kept controlling me,  I pulled him closer and closer, until he needed to get up a bit, our lips formed into small smiles.

We broke apart for a second to breathe but ended up colliding our lips again. Sunghoon was halfway over me. With one hand holding my cheek, the other leaned on the bed, while mine were behind his neck. He slowly took away his hand from my cheek and placed it on my waist.

I heard Horang get into the apartment, when Sunghoon opened the door for her. I knew she was going to yell at us for not being ready to go out. That's why I quickly went to the bathroom to hide there and let Sunghoon lie for us.

"What do you mean? You should've gotten ready." I heard her voice. "Uhm- the thing is-" – "Where's Eura?" I heard Sunghoon and my best friend talking before she came into the bathroom, "You're also not ready?! What were you both doing the whole time?" She sighed as I squinted my eyes and turned around. "The thing is-" – "We fell asleep because I was so tired." I looked at Sunghoon who was standing behind Horang and nodded at him to play along.

She nodded very assured after a while, "you look very refreshed so I'll let that side. But what are you waiting for?! Get ready quickly, Haru is waiting in the car." Horang rolled her eyes as I smiled at her. When she left the room again I breathed out deeply and walked up to Sunghoon. "Looking refreshed?" He smiled as I rolled my eyes playfully, "don't tell her yet, please." I whispered, tilting my head until he nodded. Happily I placed a peck on his cheek as I went to decide what to wear.

"You should wear this." I handed Sunghoon - who was leaning against the wall, watching me - a blouse from his closet as he raised his eyebrows, "okay ma'am." He grinned, when I shook my head, "quickly Horang's going to be mad, she has a bad temper." – "HEY! I HEARD THAT!" Horang yelled from the living room, making us chuckle.