19

◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◻ 95% ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ...

It's been quite a time now, since Eura and Sunghoon found love for each other. Though they still had to go to work, have different shifts and mostly not see each other, they made sure everything was on a good term.

You gotta say they grew really close.

"Where are you?" Sunghoon looked at the big apartment building and asked Eura, "currently at the store, we needed some groceries, so I took the time." She holds the phone between her cheek and her shoulder. Munhee smiled at her as she checked out Euras stuff. Sunghoon nodded and looked over the street.

From where he was standing, he could see the store a bit down there. There was a long street in between and then some stairs to get to the buildings. With his bouquet in the hand and his phone on the other, next to his ear, he still stared at the store door, Sunghoon could see really small.

"You do know we wanted to go out today?" He asks looking back to the flowers. A smile is plastered on his face. Just to think about her makes his heart bloom. "Yes, yes. I know." Eura giggles on the other side of the phone, when she finally leaves the store. She sees a really small guy from afar, standing there and knows it's him, "I'm seeing you." She says into the phone, "you bought flowers? Really?" Eura squints her eyes to see better. He's to die for!

"Be careful, crossing the road. I'll see you." Sunghoon says after waving at her from where he's standig. "Yes! Love you." Eura makes a kissing sound to the phone and hangs up, reaching the street.

It was like Sunghoon knew this road could kill. Sunghoon kept looking at her, crossing the road. Eura had just hung up and was placing her phone into her backpack again, not seeing the car from afar.

Sunghoons eyes widened. Please!
He threw the flowers and his other belongings on the ground and started running towards the street, "EURA!" She looks at him, smiling because he's coming to her way. Eura stops and immediately notices his worried face, with lots of honkings being followed, "WATCH OUT!" Sunghoon screams but the scream was too late.

The car hits Eura with a fast beat. She hits the ground with her head at first. The driver doesn't mind, to have just kill someone like that and does a hit and run.

"Eura!" Sunghoon picks her up on his lap, sitting on the ground. Immediately he looks at the plate to report it later. "Hang in there Eura, I'm calling the doctors, hang in there, okay?" Euras eyes flicker shut, her hand gripping tighter on Sunghoons back. He pulls her more to him, making him basically bath in her blood.

After he calls the ambulance he follows the instructions he gets told, "please, talk to me, don't sleep, no." Sunghoons scans her face, her eyes still flickering a little, her grip on his shirt getting weaker just like the smile. "I...." Eura starts in a whisper, "love you, hoon." – "I know, Eura! Don't fall asleep." His breathing is heavy, trying to stop the blood coming from her head with his hands, just pulling her closer and closer to him.

Sirens are heard from the other side of the street, giving Sunghoon hope for a second. "They're here, don't worry. You'll be fine." He smiles a little at her and keeps her close. Sunghoon had teary eyes all the time, even small ones falling on Euras blood soaked head.

With the help of the doctors, they get into the ambulance and drive off to the hospital. Sunghoons knee is shaking out of anxiety, his eyes just looking at them doing something to Eura. Quietly he watches the scene, numb. I'm not build for love.

︀︀︀︀︀

"Please, bring her back to me." The doctor, leaving for the operating room, stop Sunghoon in the front. They nod at his words and make him get seated, "we'll try our best, please stay calm."