14

◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◼◻◻◻◻◻◻ 70% ʟᴏᴀᴅɪɴɢ...

It's weird.

Seeing Eura being so close with this Sunghoon. I didn't even know his name until I stalked him a bit on Instagram and his whole feed being full with a dog and Eura.

We were just chilling in the living room, after Eura made me and Haru make up. Haru has been my friend since college, since I know Eura also. After Haru started seeing Horang then we somehow became close, all four of us.

I kept on looking at Sunghoon and Eura, who were sitting on the couch, very close to each other. It gives me chills how he is so close to her and keeps holding her hand secretly. Like no one will see it. Either Horang and Haru are blinded by love or they just act like they don't see it.

They kept on laughing over something he whispered into her ear.
"So," I looked at them "are you guys something?" Eura immediately looked at Sunghoon. They looked at each for like ten seconds and then Sunghoon smiled, "no." I nodded at his answer, knowing damn well he's lying. This rat.

We spent the rest of the afternoon there and started playing games like old days. It felt good to be back with my old friends, I have disconnected a while ago.

I left a relieved sound when I sat down on the couch of my apartment. "Hey." Chaerin greeted me, also getting back home. "Where were you?" I asked her confused as she held up the two bags she placed on the counter in the kitchen. Our apartment was some kind of small but it was perfect for us.

"I was at the store, to get some last things for tomorrow." I nodded slightly closing my eyes, "Rin," – "Hm?" – "Aren't you nervous?" I asked her, still eyes closed. I heard Chaerin stop organising the things as she breathed out loudly, "kind of." I opened my eyes when I looked at her. She was looking down on her hands, who were placed onto each other.

I got up and took her hand, "There's no need to worry. They would never not like you, I promise." I pulled her closer to me as I hugged her, stroking her hair. "Hopefully." Rin laughed a little, making me also laugh. "Why don't we go on a walk, after finishing this up?" She nodded at my request before I kissed her forehead.

︀︀︀︀︀

"Do you think we could get a cat?" – "You'd die if we got one and you're dearer to me than a cat." I chuckled at her response. We walked the park quietly. "You know," I intertwined our hands as she looked at me "we should go overseas. For a month or so." – "Eh? We were in Costa Rica just a month ago." Chaerin laughed while I nodded, "true. But I just feel like going somewhere with you. Just you and me." – "Sure." She shrugged her shoulders. I pulled her by her waist closer to me, making her glue with me like a gum.

︀︀︀︀︀

"How do I look?" perfect. "Like a dream." I answered putting away my phone. "Very funny." She shook her head as I laughed. It was about time, my parents would meet Chaerin. She sighed and sat down next to me at the couch. "I bought you something." – "Hm?" I took out the little box with the necklace in it. "This will make you look more than just a dream." Chaerin looked at me with sparkly eyes and a smile on her face.

She leaned forward a bit so I could put on the necklace for her. After I did so, Chaerin looked down at it with another big smile, "thank you, I love this." I also smiled at her and leaned forward to place a kiss on her lips, "always for you, princess."

We were sitting at the couch, Chaerin leaned onto me, as I was scrolling through my Instagram feed. We came across the most recent pic Eura has posted. Quickly I liked it and wanted to keep scrolling however Rin stopped me. "That's her, right?" – "Mhm." She looked at her as she sighed, she probably wanted to say something but ended up not saying something. And when I wanted to ask the doorbell rang, making her stand up.

"I'm really sure they'll like you. They're not that bad, I swear." I said before walking with her to the front door.

> Eura pov <

"I definitely like him." – "Aren't you too fast?" I shook my head, answering Horangs question. I told her that Sunghoon and I started spending much more time and time to time I catch more feelings for him. "You were the one making the conditions?! What do you mean, Eura?" I whined, realising he might would never see me more than a rebound. "I know, but I was wrong. Even with the one saying to take things slow." I let my head fall on the island and shake it horizontally.

"No, seriously what?" My head shots up again, meeting her eyes, followed by an eyebrow raise. "We made out a few times already, sober." I look away to avoid her gaze. I just know her imagination is playing crazy right now.

"YOU DID NOT!" Horang gasps, hiding her opened mouth with her hand. "Whatever you're thinking, you're weird." I get up laughing a bit. "You're weird." She throws back, still shocked.

> Chaerin pov <

I hope with all might that Mr. and Mrs. Park will like me. 

When I opened the door a tall, in just a blouse and pants man, and a woman with a knee length skirt entered the apartment. "Good afternoon." I let them enter the apartment. Jay's moms eyes light up when she saw me and Jay. She quickly got in and hugged her son. The man on the other hand, looked at me up and down and bowed at me a bit. This was my cue to give him a 90° bow.

"Oh, honey. You don't have to bow that low!" His Mom says making me stand up while touching my shoulders. I smile at her, also bowing, "Hello, Mrs. Park." She looked at me all smiley before she gave me a head pat and walked in.
His dad already entered and had his arms behind him, looking around the apartment, "you still haven't moved?" – "The rent here is perfect for me and Chaerin." Jay answers standing in front of his dad. "Hello dad, how are you?" He bows a little, holding his hand. He also pats his head and smiles.

"I'm doing well. How about you?" Jay nods, giving the same answer.

He gestures me to get the drinks from the kitchen, as I make his mom sit down.