{chapter 3}

I have been in LA for 2 weeks now. It's been really great here, I had friends, I was happy and I might have fallen for Colby, I haven't told anybody yet. I was thinking about telling kat, but I didn't want to, not just yet.

"VIOLET,  COME DOWNSTAIRS" Colby yelled. "COMING" I yelled back. I went downstairs to see all the roommate's in the living room. "We're gonna film a video, wanna join?" Colby asked.

" Yeah sure, what's the video?" I asked. "We're gonna play truth or drink" kat said as I sat down. "Okay then let's get started" Sam said as we all looked at the camera.

"Hey guys, today we're going to play truth or drink with all the roommate's" Colby said to the camera.
"Okay let's get started" he said as we all took our cups in our hands.

"Okay first question!" Colby said. Please don't be me. "Sam" he continued. "Thank God" I wisphered under my breath. "Have you ever thought about leaving the group?" Colby asked Sam.

"Ofc not, I love you guys" sam said. "Okay Sam, now ask someone something" Colby said as Sam looked at me. "Violet!" Sam said. Oh god why me? I thought.

"Do you have a crush on anybody in this room?" He asked me as all of them looked at me. I took my cup and took a sip. "That means she does" kat said with a smile.

"Just because I took a sip does not mean I do" I said as I playfully rolled my eyes. "Okay okay, but I think we all know the truth" kat said as I rolled my eyes.

"Okay next question" Colby said. "Jake" I said and looked at Jake. "When was the last time you hooked up with someone" I asked as we all looked at Jake.

"Ooo this is going to be good" Colby said as Jake picked up his cup and took a sip. "Well that's not fun" Corey whined. "What I'm just playing the game" Jake said.

We continued to play the game for 15 minutes, then Colby ended the video. "Okay guys that's all for today, see you next week" Colby said as he turned off the camera.

I was about to walk to my room when someone stopped me. "Hey Violet, we need to talk" Colby said a little anxious. "What, did I do something wrong?" I asked.

"No you did nothing wrong I just want to talk to you about something" he said as we walked to his room, as we both sat down at his bed he started to say. "Violet, you have been an amazing friend to me, and the whole group. And there is something I have to tell you" he said.

"Thank you Colby you have been amazing lately too. What do you have to tell me tho?" I asked as he looked at me. We had eye contact for 5 seconds till he leaned in and kissed me.

"Colby " I said as I blushed. "Violet, omg i'm so sorry, I'm stupid for doing that" he said. "you aren't stupid" I said as leaned in and kissed him. We made out for a couple minutes, before the door opened.

"COLBY and VIOLET, wait when did this start??" Jake said as Colby and I  looked at Jake. "Wait what happened, I heard screaming!" Sam said as all the roommate's walked in Colby's room.

" I walked in Colby's room and saw Violet and Colby making out" Jake said as all the roommate's faces dropped. "Wait really what have I missed?" Sam asked us.

"Guys can you leave for a minute, me and Colby need to talk a bit." I said as they nodded and left. "Wait Violet, does that mean you like me back?" Colby asked me.

"Uhm yeah, I have liked you for 2 weeks now" I said as he looked at me and pulled me in, I melted in to the kiss as he pulled away. "Does that mean you'll be my girlfriend?"

Colby asked me. "Yes, yes of course" I said as we made out for a little while. Then we walked downstairs to tell all the roommate's the news.

"Hey guys we have to tell you something" Colby said as they all looked at us. "Me and Violet are dating" Colby said as he wrapped his hand around my shoulder.

"OMG guys I'm so happy for you, now we can go on double dates and stuff" kat said excitingly. "Since when you and Violet started dating" Jake asked.
"Since 5 minutes ago" I said.

They all were so happy about me and Colby and I was great full for that.  It was 1am and Colby and I decided to go to sleep. " Now you don't have to sleep on the couch, you can sleep with me" he said with a grin.

"Really? I love the couch!" I said as he laughed. We made out for a couple minutes before going to bed. As we got ready for bed, I slid next to him as he wrapped his arms around me.

I quickly fell asleep in Colby's arms. I was so happy that Colby felt the same I way I felt for him, I was happy with him like I was when were kids.

~ Authors note ~

Hey guys I hope you liked this chapter as much as I did. Love you all so much, byee see you in the next chapter 💗