{chapter 18}

It has been a week since we had told our friends that I'm pregnant, and they have been amazing twords me and Jake.

And I really appreciate that. Today we didn't have anything planned, so I decided I was going to make dinner cause I haven't done that in a while. "Hey, what are going to be making?" Jake asked me as he wrapped his around my back.

"I was thinking about some spaghetti" I said. "Ooo that sounds nice" Jake said with a smile. "I know" I said. I started cooking the pasta, as I felt a sharp pain in my stomach.  "Ouch" I said as I sat on the floor.

"What happened?" Jake asked me. "I think I just felt a sharp pain in my stomach" I said as the pain went away. "Do I need to take you to the hospital?" Jake asked. "No, it went away, I'll be fine" I said with a soft smile.

"If you say so, but if it happens again I'll take you to the hospital, no mater what" he said. "Okay" I said with a smile as I finished cooking. "Dinner's ready" I said.

"Ooo this smells and tastes good" Jake said with a smile. "Let me taste" I said as I took one spaghetti from his plate. "Hey, get your own" he said.

"Okay" I said as I rolled my eyes. "I'm just kidding" he said, as I smiled and sat besides him, eating his food.

We finished eating. I washed the dishes, cleaned the kitchen. "I'm tired" I said to Jake. "You're always tired" he said. "It's not my fault, it our baby that's doing this" I said with a laugh.

"Okay okay, let's go to bed" he said. I was about to say something but he interrupted me. "Let me guess, you want me to carry you?" He said. "Yes" I said as he laughed.

I got on his back as he started to carry me upstairs. We got to the bedroom and he lifted me off his back. We started making out for a while. Before I started to fall asleep.

"Goodnight baby" he said. "Goodnight" I said as I started to fall asleep.

I woke in the middle of the night felling a much bigger pain in my belly. I got up and took my covers off. As I took the covers off I saw I had blood all over the bed sheets. "Oh my god" I said as tears started rolling down my face.

Jake woke up and saw all the blood he quickly got up. "Let's go to the hospital now" he said as I sat up. We walked out of the house and got in the car. I was crying the whole time cause I thought I was dying.

"Hey baby, we're here let's go in" he said as we got out of the car. We got in the hospital and walked to the front desk. "Hello, may I help you?" A lady asked. "Yes, me and my wife woke up in the middle of the night and saw that my was bleeding" Jake said.

"Okay, come with me" the lady said as we followed her to some room. "Hello Violet nice to see you again, what's the problem?" The same lady from a week ago asked.

"I woke up at night because I could fell a sharp pain in my belly then I checked and I was bleeding" I said as I started crying. "Okay, let me check your belly and see if everything is all right"

She said as she put gel on my stomach. "Oh my god" she said as she looked at the computer. "What is it?" Jake asked. "I'm so sorry, but the baby didn't make it" she said as she looked at me.

I started crying as Jake hugged me. "I'm so sorry for you" the lady said. "It's okay it's not your fault" I said, with tears streaming down my face.

"For now just go home and get some rest" the lady said with a warm smile. "Okay, thank you doctor" I said as we walked out of the office.

"I can't believe this" I said. "I know, but it's gonna be okay" Jake said. I could tell he was crying too because of his voice.

At that point I was devastated, because I just found I was pregnant and the next minute I lose the baby.

We drove home, and went to bed. Cause it was a crazy night.

The next morning I woke up felling empty and broken. I looked at my phone and decided to call Kat cause I knew she would be good at comforting me.

"Hey Kat" I said as my voice cracked. "Hey Violet, are you okay?" She asked me. "No can you come over please?" I asked. "Of course, I'll be there in 15" she said as she hung up the phone.

I went downstairs to wait for Kat. I walked over to the door cause I heard somebody knocking. "Hey Violet, are you okay?" She asked as she hugged me. "No, I wanna tell you something"

I said. "Of course, tell me everything" she said with a small smile. "So yesterday I woke up in the middle of the night, felling a sharp pain in my belly, I checked under the covers and saw that I was bleeding" I said as I started crying.

"Then I went to the hospital, and the doctor told me that I lost the baby" I said as I started crying. "Oh Violet, your gonna be okay" she said as she hugged me.

I heard the front door open, as our friends came inside. Omg I totally forgot about the party we were having today. "Hey, wait what's wrong Violet" Sam asked me.

"Hey guys, I totally forgot about the party" I said as I whipped away my tears. "Yeah we wouldn't want to miss one month of your pregnancy" Tara said as I felt tears pour out of my eyes.

"Hey is everything okay, why are you crying?" Colby asked me. "Uhm, Kat do you mind telling them, I don't feel like talking about that" I said as I looked at Kat.

"Yeah sure" kat Said, as she started explaining. As she explained everything I started crying again. "Omg Violet, I'm so sorry for you" they all said. As they hugged me.

After a while I have calmed down a bit. And we all sat down trying to lighten the mood a bit.

~ Authors Note ~

Hey guys I hope you liked this chapter. I am going to be ending this book soon. Bye luv you 💗