{chapter 16}

Warning: this chapter contains smut ⚠️

It has been a week and today is my birthday. I knew Jake planned something but he didn't tell me what. "Are you ready?" Jake asked me. "Ready, for what?" I asked. "For your birthday dummy" Jake said.

"Yeah, I'm ready" I said. "Okay let's go" I said. "Do you have any idea of what we are doing?" Jake asked. "Actually no, but I'm excited" I said as we got in his car.

I was pretty exited for my birthday because I had no idea of what they had planned for me, but that's what made it fun.

"We're here" Jake said as we got out of the car. "Happy birthday Violet" all of our friends yelled. "Thank you guys" I said as a tear of happiness rolled down my face.

"Do you wanna open the presents first?" Jake asked as he wrapped his arms around me. "Yeah" I said as we walked over to the presents.

I opened almost all of the presents until there was one left, it was a small box and it was from Jake.

I opened the box and saw a diamond ring in it I looked at Jake and he was on one knee. "Violet Grace Addams, will you be my wife?" Jake asked as a tear fell down my face.

"Yes, yes of course" I said as I jumped in his arm hugging him. "Omg I can't believe you did this" I said. "And I can't believe you said yes" he said.

"Did somebody film this?" I asked. "Yes we did" kat said. "Okay send it to me" I said. "What are we waiting for let's start partying" Jake yelled as we got to the drinks.

We celebrated for a while till everybody started leaving. "Bye guys" I said as they all left. "I can't believe you proposed to me on my birthday" I said as I sat on the bed. "Yeah, I can't wait for you to be my wife"

Jake said as he layed next to me. We started making out, we made out for a while, before he stopped. "Hey, why did you stop" I asked. "Cause I need to shower" he said as he got up.

"Your not gonna join?" He asked. "No, I'm too tired" I said as I got comfortable in the bed. Quickly after that I fell asleep before Jake could even get here.

The next morning I woke up to my phone ringing. I unlocked my phone, and saw that my fans had seen the video of Jake proposing to me. I didn't really mind them knowing cause I would have to tell them anyway.

~~~~~~~~

Today was my wedding day. I was so happy to finally be Jake's wife. "Hey let's get you in your dress" kat said excitingly. "Okay okay let's go" I said as we walked over to my dress. "I can't believe this is actually happening right now" I said as I got in my dress.

"You look beautiful" kat said. "Thank you, Kat" I said I was about to cry but I stopped my self, cause I didn't want to ruin my makeup.

"It's time" my mom said. "Okay I'll be ready in a minute" I said as I looked in the mirror one more time. I walked out of the room to see my dad waiting for me. "You look great honey" he said with a smile.

"Thank you dad" I said as we opened the door. I saw everybody sitting in their places as they stood up. Then I saw Jake at the end of the hallway waiting for me. As soon as our eyes met, we both smiled.

My dad started walking me down the isle, as soon as I got to Jake my dad went back to his seat. "You look beautiful" Jake said. "You too" I said with a smile.

"Okay let's start the ceremony" the guy said as all of our guests sat down.
He said all the stuff he needed to say. "Do you, Violet Grace Addams, take Jake Webber, as your husband?" The mad asked. "I do" I said with a smile.

"And do you, Jake Webber, take Violet Grace Addams, as you wife?" The man asked Jake. "I do" he said. "You may now kiss the bride" the man said as me and Jake both leaned in. We kissed for a second, then pulled away.

After that we had our party, celebrated our wedding and then we ended the party. "You sure you don't want a honeymoon?" Jake asked me. "I'm sure, I don't really like honeymoons I just wanna spend some time with you"

I said as we got out of our wedding clothes. We rented out this cute cabin so me and Jake could spend some time with each other, without any distractions. We got to our cabin dropped our things and started making out.

I looked at him for a second, and saw the hunger in his eyes. He picked me up as I wrapped my legs around him. We started by making out then he walked me over to the bed.

"Do you want this the easy way, or hard way?" He asked me with a smirk. "Hard way" I said with a grin. "Okay" he said and walked over to his suit case. He took out a pair of handcuffs, and tied my arms to the bed.

"I like it the hard way" I said with a smirk. "I know you do, babygirl" he said with a grin. He started by kissing my neck. Then he ripped off shirt and started to go in a circle motion with his tongue.

"You owe me a new shirt" I said. "But it's worth it" he said, as he took off my pants. He started to kiss my body down till he got to my clit. I let out a laud moan as he started sucking harder.

"God, you're good" I moaned. "I know" he said. He started to insert two fingers. I let out a loud moan. "I'm so close" I yelled as I finished. He cleaned me up as I laid on the bed.

He walked over to his bag and pulled out a condom. He rolled on the condom as he walked over to me. "Please fuck me" I begged. "Patience, baby girl" he said. "That turned me on" I said with a smirk.

He got on top of me and started going slowly. "Harder" I moaned as he started going faster and faster. After some time we both finished and layed on the bed.

"Can you uncuff me?" I asked. "Oh I totally forgot" he said with a laugh. "Thank you" I said as he uncuffed me. "I'm gonna go shower, wanna join?" I asked. "Ofc I will join you" he said.

We started showering and I felt Jake washing my back. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Washing ur back" he said. He turned me around and started kissing me.

I started sliding my hand down from his neck to his v line "you sure you wanna do this?" He asked. "Yeah" I said as I got on my knees.

I started sucking him off till I gagged a bit. I continued sucking him off till he finished in my mouth. I stuck out my tongue before swallowing.

We finished showering after that, then we went to sleep.

~ Authors note ~

Hey guys I know this chapter moved fast, I didn't want to write anything between they got married cause I am lazy af. Byee luv you 💗