{chapter 17}

"you ready to go?" Kat asked me. "Yeah" I answered. Me and Jake came home today a couple hours ago and Kat wanted me to go shopping with her today.

"Where are we going exactly?" I asked as I looked at her. "I was thinking about target" she said. "Ooo yeah I love target" I said with a huge smile. "I know, me too" she said as I looked out the window.

"How does it feel to be Jake's wife?" She asked. "To be honest it feels a bit unreal, but great at the same time" I said. "I'm so happy for you guys, when Jake told us he was going to propose It was so hard for me not to tell you" she said.

"So that's what you were hiding" I said. "Yeah I'm surprised I didn't spill it out" she said with a smile. "Yeah me neither, I thought one of you would say it on accident" I said with a laugh.

"We're here" kat said as she parked her car. We got out of the car and walked in target. "I need to grab some photo frames, wait right here" she said as she ran off.

I pulled out my phone so I could take a picture. I took the picture and posted it on insta with the caption: She just left me alone! 😭

"Hey I'm back" kat said. "You said you're getting photo frames, not Doritos" I said. "Sorry I just got a little carried away" she said with a giggle.

"Okay okay, let's start shopping" I said. we shopped for a while till we got everything we need, and somethings we don't need. "Do you think we got too much stuff?" Kat asked.

"No" we both said at the same time as we burst out laughing. We paid for our stuff then we got to the car. "Can you drop me off, at my house?" I asked. "Yeah sure" she said as we started driving.

After ten minutes she dropped me off. "Thank you, bye" I said. "Bye" she said. As I walked in the house. "Hey where were you?" Jake asked me as I put the bags on the table. "I was shopping with Kat" I said.

"Why did you buy a minion squishy?" He asked me. "Because it looked cute" I said with puppy eyes. "Okay, but why did you buy baby shoes? Wait, ARE YOU PREGNANT?" he asked me. "No of course I'm not pregnant, the shoes just looked so cute" I said.

"You need to stop buying weird shit" he said. "Hey, that's not weird it's cute" I said as I crossed my arms playfully. "Okay okay chill" he said.
"Don't tell me to chill" I said. "Okay, princess" he said.

"Do not do that" I said as I looked at him. "Do what, princess?" He said as he put two fingers under my chin. "That" I said as I pushed his fingers away. "Why not?" He said.

"Because" I said. "Because why?" He asked. "I don't know" I said as I shrug my shoulders. I was about to walk away when he grabbed my arm and pulled me in his chest and kissed me.

"We can't cause I'm on my pe-" I was about to say, but I stopped my self cause I remember I haven't had my period. "OH MY FUCKING GOD" I yelled. "What, what happened?" Jake asked me.

"Jake my period is late!" I said as I started bitting my nails. "Shit" he said. "Shit? Is that all you have to say?" I asked. "Well I don't know what to fucking do!?" He said.

"Get your keys were going to the store" I said. "Wha- wai- wh-" he started but I quickly cut him off. "No questions just get your keys and let's go" I said as he got his keys.

We got in the car and started driving to the store. "Wait here I'll go and buy everything I need" I said to Jake as I closed the car door. I got in the store and grabbed 5 pregnancy tests.

I walked to the register and saw that the lady looked at me weirdly. I smiled at her, and payed for my stuff. I got in the car and Jake started driving. "Did you get what you need?" He asked. "Yeah" I said felling anxious.

"Okay we're home" he said as we got out of the car. I quickly ran up to the bathroom and took the test. I waited 5 minutes then looked at the test positive.

Fuck what am I going to do? "Violet are you okay in there?" Jake asked. "Yeah just come in here" I said as I sat on the floor. "What did it say?" Jake asked as I showed him the test.

"Wait what?" He asked. "Yeah Jake, I'm pregnant" I said. "Wait take the rest of the tests so we can make sure it's actually positive" he said.

"Okay" I said as I peed on all the other tests. I waited 5 minutes then looked at the tests. Positive positive positive positive. "Jake, they are all positive" I said.

Omg what am I going to do I'm not ready to be a mom yet. "Tomorrow when we wake up, we will go to the doctor and check to see if these tests aren't lying, okay?" He asked.

"Yeah okay" I said as we got up and went to bed. I can't believe I'm going to be a mom. I thought as I fell asleep.

"Good morning" Jake said. "Good morning" I said as I stretched. "Ready to go?" He asked. "Yup" I said as we got out of the house and went in our car. "Hey don't stress, it's gonna be fine either way" he said with a smile.

"Okay, we are here, you ready?" Jake asked. "Yeah, I'm ready" I said nervously. We walked in the hospital, and went to front desk. "Hello may I help you?" The lady asked.

"Yeah, can we get a doctor for an ultrasound?" I asked the lady. "Sure, what's your name and last name?" She asked. "It's Violet Webber" I said as I smiled at Jake.

"Okay Violet wait right there and we'll get you a nurse soon" the lady said as we walked off. We sat there for like 10 minutes before someone walked up on us. "Violet?" The woman asked. "Yes that's me" I said.

"Okay follow me" she said as we stood up and walked behind her. "Okay sit down and I will ask you some questions" she said as I sat down. "Okay Violet, what would be the problem here and why do you need a ultrasound?"

She asked me. "Well yesterday I realized I was late on my period, and then I took 5 pregnancy tests and they turned out positive" I explained as she looked at her papers.

"Okay, I will ask you to lay down so I can check your belly" she said with a warm smile. I layed down on the bed as she rolled up my shirt and put some gel on it.

"Okay, I see the baby, it's small but it's still a little visible" she said as she whipped off the gel on my belly. "How long am I in now?" I asked. "Maybe 2 or 3 weeks" she said.

"Do you have anymore questions?" She asked. "No, not for now" I said.
"Okay, call me if you need me, and come back here in 2 weeks so we can check the baby again" she said.

"Okay, goodbye" I said as I walked out the office with Jake. "How are you feeling?" Jake asked me. "Pretty surprised" I said. "Me too, but it will be okay" he said.

~~~~~~~~

We got home and decided that we need to tell our friends the news. "Are you going to call them or should I?" Jake asked. "I call the girls and you call the boys" I said as we both started to call everyone.

Once we called everyone and headed downstairs to tell them the news. After some time they all arrived. "So what's the news?" Kat asked. "Just sit down and we will tell you everything" I said.

They all sat down and looked at us. "So we have pretty big news to tell you, we found the news today, so it's pretty big news for us too" I explained. "Okay now I'm scared" Sam said.

"Okay so.... I'm pregnant" I said as all their faces went numb. "Is this a prank?" Kat asked. "No, I am actually pregnant I found out today, I am 3 weeks in" I said. "Omg, congrats guys" Corey said.

They all stood up and hugged us. "Omg I am so happy for you" kat said. "Thank you, it just fells weird" I said. "I know, it must be scary for you" Devyn said.

"It is kinda, but I'm sure it's gonna be okay" Jake said. We sat there for a while with our friends talking about me and the baby. They all were really supportive and I was great full for that.

"Okay guys, it's getting late I need to sleep" I said. "Yeah ofc, we were gonna leave anyway" kat said. "I'm so happy you guys came" I said. "Yeah, okay bye" they all said as they left.

"I want to sleep" I whined to Jake. "Okay okay, let's go to bed" Jake Said. "Carry me?" I asked Jake with puppy eyes. "Okay" he said as I hopped on his back and he carried me to the bed room.

"Goodnight" I said as I kissed Jake. "Goodnight" he said as he kissed me back.