{ chapter 5}

Tw: this chapter contains smut

I got in bed next to Colby I started kissing him as he got on top of me, he slowly started to kiss my neck. He started to suck on my sensitive spot on my neck.

He continued for a bit then started to open up my bra while still kissing my neck. I let out a quiet moan. He stopped kissing me, to look me up and down admiring my half naked body.

He started to kiss my body till he got to my panties. He looked at me and slid down my panties. He looked me up and down. "You're so wet for me baby" he said.

He started to suck on my clit, as I let out a laud moan "colbyy" I moaned. As he continued to suck my clit, I grabbed the bed sheets of the pleasure that Colby was giving me.

He slowly put two fingers in me till he hit my g spot. "I want you" I moaned loudly. "Whatever you want princess" he said.  After some time I moaned. "I'm cumming, Colby" I said as came all over his fingers.

I let go of the sheets, I was breathing heavily from all the pleasure Colby gave me. "I'm not with you yet princess" he said with a grin.

He went over to his night stand, and pulled out a condom. He opened the condom with his mouth as he slid the condom on his hard dick.

He got in the bed and started to insert his cock in me. " Please, fuck me" I loudly moaned. As Colby kept going. "Harder daddy" I moaned. "Daddy?" He asked, as he started to go faster.

"I'm cumming, Colby" I loudly moaned. "Me too babygirl" he said as he finished, when we both finished, we laid on the bed trying to catch our breaths.

"That was good" I said." I know" Colby said with a smirk, as he stood up and trew his condom in the trash can. "So are you calling me daddy now?" He asked. "Shut up" I said sarcastically.

This was the first time me and Colby had gotten intimate, I'm not gonna lie it was amazing.

We went to shower and got dressed. After showering we both laid on the bed cuddling with each other, we made out for a bit then went to sleep.

~ Authors note ~

Hey guys I know this chapter was short but it was still so good. Bye love you💗