{chapter 11}

It's been a week since Jake won the bet, today the guys were having a party. But I knew I would be late for it, cause I needed to go to the movie studio.

I was supposed to be on set in 2 hours,  so I had to get ready. I was told to wear something comfortable. So I picked some sweat pants and one of Colby's hoodies. In the movie I was the main character, I was supposed to play some kind of a business woman.

Once I changed, I did my makeup, and went downstairs. "Hey I'm leaving. I'll be home by 8pm" I said to the boys. "Good luck, I love you" Colby said as he pulled me in for a kiss.

"I love you too, but I have to go now" I said as he pulled away. "Bye Violet" Jake said. "Bye" I said and walked out of the house.

I went to my car got in and started driving to the studio. By the time I was at the studio it was 4pm.

I parked my car, and walked in. "Hello Miss, take seat here and I'll do your makeup" a woman said as I sat down. She spend the next hour doing my makeup. Once she was done, I looked in the mirror, I looked flawless and you could still see the hickeys on my neck.

They weren't that bad, but you could still see them. "So how do you like it?" The woman asked. "I love it" I said with a smile. "Okay so that's the look were gonna do when me start filming, so for now you can wear it or wash it off." She said. "I'm gonna keep it on for today." I said with a smile.

"Are you Violet?" This other woman asked. "Yes" I said. "Okay then come with me and we'll pick out your outfit!" She said as I followed her to the massive closet.

"What's your role in the movie?" She asked. "Oh I'm the business woman" I said as the lady looked at the outfits. "Okay, so this is what you're gonna be wearing next week when we start filming" she said as she gave me a black thigh dress.

I put on the dress and walked out so the woman could see it. "Fantastic, you can change in your normal clothes, and then you can go straight then make a left, and you'll see a man in a suit, walk up to him and say your name!" She explained as I walked were she told me to go.

I saw this tall man. "hello I'm Violet" I said as he looked at me. "Oh, hello Violet, follow me so I can give you your line's, you'll have a week to memorize them." He said as he handed me some papers.

"Did you do the outfit fitting yet?" he asked me as I looked at him. "Yeah I did, the dress fit perfectly!" I said. "Okay you can now go we will see you next week!" He said as I walked outside.

I got in my car and realized it was 7pm. By the time I would be home it would be 8. I started driving I put on some music, and went to McDonald's cause I really wanted a burger.

I got my burger, and drive home. I arrived home and got out of my car, I heard music, so I thought that the party started. I walked in and saw a lot of people. I put my bag down and started to look for Colby.

I went outside cause maybe he was outside. I went in the backyard I looked around, and saw Colby making out with some girl. I didn't realize I was crying till i felt tears running down my face.

I saw Colby had noticed me, he looked at me and pushed the girl away. He started walking twords me, as I just turned around grabbed my bag and got in my car, I started driving to Kat's apartment, cause I didn't see her at the party.

I heard my phone ringing, but I just ignored it. When I got at Kat's apartment I knocked at her door.

She opened the door, and hugged me as soon as she saw me. She closed the door and we both sat down at the couch. "What happened, why are you crying?" She asked me.

"When I got home from the studio, I saw Colby making out with some girl, then I walked outside and drive to your house, I could see he wasn't that drunk, he was almost sober" I said as I continued crying.

"Omg how could he do this?" She said. "I don't know, but can I stay with you for some time?" I asked her. "Yeah sure stay as long as you need" she said. "Btw could you go to the House and get my stuff, I do not want to go there?" I asked.

"Yeah sure, I will get it rn" she said as I sat on the couch. She grabbed her keys. And walked out side of the house. I just couldn't believe he could do something like this.

Colby's pov:

I was at the party, sitting on the couch waiting for Violet. "Hey, wanna take some shots" Jake asked as I sat up and walked to the kitchen. "Sure" I said as I took like 5 shots.

I went outside course my head was hurting. This girl walked up to me and started making out with me. I tried to push her away but I couldn't.

After some time I saw Violet standing and looking at me as tears rolled down her face. I pushed the girl away. "VIOLET" I jelled as she ran outside.

As soon as she drove away. I sat on the porch and started calling Violet. I tried to call her 5 times but she didn't pick up. After some time of calling her I just sat there devastated.

Then I saw a car. Drive in. It was Kat. "Hey Kat do you know we're is Violet?" I asked her, as she just walked past me. "Don't talk to me" she said as she walked in. I quickly followed her. She walked upstairs to my room.

She started taking Violet's clothes, and packed them in a suit case. "Kat, please tell me she's alright" I said as kat kept packing violet's stuff.

"She's okay, she is staying with me for now." Kat said. "Can you tell her it was a mistake" I said as kat looked at me while closing the suitcase. "Okay, I'll tell her but you know she won't believe you" kat said as she took the suitcase.

"Thank you" I said as she walked downstairs with the suitcase. I sat on my bed. Hoping that she could forgive me.

Violet's pov:

After 30 minutes kat came in with a suitcase. "Thank you, Kat" I said as she gave me my suitcase. She looked like something was off. "What happened?" I asked her as she looked at me.

"Uhm.. Colby told me to tell you that it was mistake" she said. "Of course he would say it was a mistake" I said a little annoyed. "He looked really devastated, V" kat said.

"I don't care, he asked for this, if he really cared for me then he would've done it" I said. "Okay" kat said as we both sat down and started watching some movies.

After some while I fell asleep.

~ Athours note ~

Hello, I hope you liked this chapter, the other one are gonna be better. Bye love you 💗