| 1 | 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘭𝘰𝘨𝘶𝘦

'I... am dead'

.

.

.

Kanae Kocho had died.

Kanae remembers dying after her confrontation against the upper moon two 'Doma'. She remembers not wanting to go to the renowned 'other world' to rest with her parents and all because she wanted to watch over her two sisters and the girls from the butterfly farm.

She perfectly remembers the moment when her younger sister 'Shinobu' gave her life to avenge her death and to kill the demon. She remembers when Kanao defeated the demon together with another demon hunter. Shinobu's soul was so at peace and happy that she was ready to rest. Kanae grabbed her little sister's hand and guided her soul to the afterlife under some beautiful cherry trees so that she could be reunited with her parents, and the three of them could be together.

Kanae, on the other hand, still couldn't rest; she still had things to finish.

"Where are you going?" Said her beloved little sister.

"I'll go take care of Kanao." Kanae would meet her family again after taking care of Kanao, she decided. She would never get away from her younger sister, it's not like she wanted to, because, "it's the job of an older sister to always take care of the younger one", was what her mother told her when she held Shinobu for the first time when she was a baby.

.

.

.

Years passed.

For Kanae, it was only a moment, for Kanao, it had been a long time.

Kanao died at the age of eighty-six, in her warm bed and surrounded by her children. Her husband 'Tanjiro' had died long time ago due to the hunter's mark.

When Kanao died and found herself in a better life with her, Shinobu, and her husband again, Kanae found herself happy as it was finally over.

She had finished taking care of her little sisters.

Kanae could now rest in peace.

And what's more, she was ready to live again because, how blissful life is, why not enjoy it a second time?

...

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

•°. 𝓟𝓛𝓐𝓨𝓛𝓘𝓢𝓣 .°•

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

summertime sadness

love like you

pov

homage

dancin with your ghost

imagine

flower garden

candy

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -