✦ *LEVEL 2 •. : DORM-MATES.

——————

——————

"I think that plane ride gave me scoliosis.." Bruce rubbed his lower back, giving sighs of discomfort as he wheeled his suitcase out of the plane.

"Stop being such a drama king, Bruce. It wasn't that long of a flight, it was two hours." Billy gave Bruce a harsh slap in the back to straighten the boy up as Bruce yelped from the sudden slap.

"That also doesn't explain why we have to take another plane to Korea, why not just fly straight over there?" Vance grumbled, chewing on a piece of waffle he got from the flight attendant who gushed at him since he reminded her of her younger brother.

"Because, you're going to meet your dorm-mate for the rest of the year before you arrive in Korea." A person spoke, the boys stared at the person before looking at each other and concluding that this must've been the guide that would be their legal guardian for the rest of the year.

"I'm Ms. Chae-won, or Ms. Won if that's easier, I'll be taking care of you and your dorm-mates for your transfer year." She gave a smile to the boys, which calmed them down, she reminded them of a loving aunt or mother who absolutely adored her children. They all nodded or said their thanks as they walked to the next gate for their plane.

"The other student will be meeting us here, they come from the Philippines, so do be respectful if they seem like they can't speak English well." Chae-won patted the boys back, as she basically huddled them, waiting for the transfer to show up.

"I'm so late!" You rushed to the next gate where someone told you they'd wait for you, you huff as you successfully made it to the gate, seeing a woman in her early 30's waving at you, with a group of boys huddled up to her, looking for who she wa...

"I'm so late!" You rushed to the next gate where someone told you they'd wait for you, you huff as you successfully made it to the gate, seeing a woman in her early 30's waving at you, with a group of boys huddled up to her, looking for who she was waving at. You waved back out happily as you sped-walk to them.

"I'm sorry Ms. Won, I'm a little late," you hand her your documents, receiving them from the last person supervising you. "I hope we can make it though." You smile, you could feel eyes on you as you stopped contact with Chae-won. You glance at the boys who stared at you with curiousity and softness.