✦ *LEVEL 13 •. : LET YOUR GUARD DOWN.

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(CW: Vance talks about their past trauma

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(CW: Vance talks about their past trauma.)

"Bruce, wait!" You stumbled after the black-haired boy as he stomped away from you, wishing nothing but to be alone right now.

"Y/N! Just leave me alone!" Bruce yelled out, stopping you in your tracks by placing his hands on your shoulders.

"I don't need you in my ears right now, okay? So please, just go!" Bruce forcibly shooed you away as you just stood there and watched as he slammed the door right in your face.

You frowned, picking at the skin of your fingers. Did you upset him that bad? What are you going to do?

You walked away like a kicked puppy, walking up to Billy's room to go and mope with him, until a cracked door caught your eye, it was Vance's.

You looked through the crack to see him playing with a deck of cards. He shuffled them over and over, a scowl permanent on his face.

"If you're going to watch me, you might as well enter my room, dipshit." Vance spoke after a while, you jumped out of your hiding spot, cracking the door open farther, with a somewhat guilty look on your face.

"What, Bruce kicked you out?" Vance smirked, a teasing tone to his voice. You looked at him with a confused look before nodding, "how'd you know?" You closed his door, leaving a small crack, since you were unsure if Vance wanted it closed all the way.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐃.𝐕𝐀 - 𝐓𝐁𝐏जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें