✦ *LEVEL 7 •. : FRIEND OR FOE?

—————

——————(cw: weird behaviour, slight talk of trauma)

——————
(cw: weird behaviour, slight talk of trauma).

"mm.." you dozed off on Robin's shoulder as the bus made small bumps on the road, you had tired yourself out during the school day, having physical education for the first time during your stay.

"they're so cute.." Robin whispers to no one at all, but all of the boys certainly heard it. "Huh?" Bruce turns over to Robin almost instantly after hearing him, looking over at your napping self.

Your hair almost covered your eyes and your hands hugged your backpack on your lap. Finney let's a small laugh, looking back at your undisturbed sleep before reaching his hand and tucking your loose hair behind your ear.

You grumbled, tossing a little bit. Suddenly, a person jumped out and put her hands on your shoulders, you jumped, a squeal leaving your mouth as the other people on the bus looked at you.

In your frazzled state you quickly stood up and bowed, "죄송합니다.. (I'm so sorry..)" you rubbed your eyes as you sat back down. The other people looked at you with funny expressions before going back to minding their own business.

Vance stood up from his seat and grabbed the girl by the blazer sleeve, "what the hell was that for?" He went up to her, almost right in front of each other, looking at her with a scowl.

The girl felt her cheeks heat up a little before backing up, "sorry, I just, I know you guys!" The girl cheered, the bus stopped, signalling that the boys and you were at your stop.

You heard Robin usher you out of your seat, taking your hand into his before pulling you off the bus, you rubbed your sleepy eyes before seeing that the girl had followed Vance and Billy down the bus.

"Erm, who are you?" You sleepily questioned, not being completely out of it. The girl smiled at you, "I'm Mi-Rae, you were in my P.E class." Her hand was put out, expecting a handshake.

You put your hand out before Vance slapped it away. "Sorry, miss but it's kind of weird that you're just, here." Billy elbowed Vance for slapping your hand. "Aren't you supposed to be going home?" Billy asked, gripping onto his and Finney's backpack tightly.

"Yeah but, you guys are so new, I thought maybe I should show you around." The girl chirped, bouncing on her heel.

"You couldn't of asked that at school, instead of," Vance threw his hand in the air. "Oh I don't know, scaring the hell out of Y/N?" The blonde stepped towards the girl in an aggressive behaviour.

"Hey, thanks for caring." You sleepily laughed, poking his arm, as Vance just looked at you with a 'Not the time!' Look.

The girl then quickly bowed to you, in which you jumped at the sudden movement, "sorry for scaring you! Won't happen again, promise!" The girl held your shoulder tightly, you gasped.