✦ *LEVEL 6 •. : TUTORING.

——————

——————(cw: talks about past trauma)

——————
(cw: talks about past trauma).

You woke up with the sun hitting your face early in the morning, you'd realize that it was about seven in the morning, looking at your clock and stretching up from your bed.

You placed your feet down on the cold floor and put on your slippers, hearing small commotions in the kitchen and living room, you look up, your sleepy gaze cast themselves upon Bruce who was trying to tie his tie, Billy who keeps missing a button on his dress shirt, and Finney and Robin arguing about their clothes, and finally Vance who was watching the whole house burn with a giant smile on his face.

You sighed, option to go for Billy first, you swatted the blonde's hand away, Billy jumped. "Oh, Good morning, Y/N!" He cheerily greets as you try to mumble out a happy morning as well. You fiddle with the buttons of just shirt, finally getting them all worked out in the end.

"There, now go get whatever else you need to get ready." You shooed Billy away who left yelling a thank you. You then moved towards Bruce who groaned out loud before throwing away his tie, thankfully you had caught it.

"Come on, don't tell me the Bruce Yamada's getting worked up over a silly tie?" You tease as you wrapped the tie around, Bruce looked at you with a pout.

"Vance knew how to tie a tie and he still didn't tell me." He grumbles, looking at the mirror into Vance's relaxed posture on the couch watching Finney and Robin fight.

"Well you know how he is, he's a big grump and loves to be a lone wolf or whatever the saying is." You finished the tie, pulling it at a comfortable tightness for Bruce.

"Thanks, N/N!" He stops, "I can call you N/N, right?" He asks pointing at you. You laugh and nod, saying yes. Bruce smiles like a little kid and runs of to who knows where.

"No, that's my blazer, you didn't want to wear yours, why suddenly now?" Finney pulled his blazer away from Robin's hands as the brunette tried to grab at the sleeves.

"Because I want to, now hand me the blazer, you said you didn't even like it anyway." Robin bit back.

Vance just sat at the couch and watched the two best friends fight with absolute glee. He had a big stupid grin on his face and he watched as of his favourite tv show was on.

"Vance, stop watching them and go piss off!" You had to use the mom voice your mother had taught you, at first you didn't think it was that scary but seeing the reaction of Vance jumped and Finney and Robin stop fighting was enough to think, 'maybe I should my mom voice more often..'

Vance put his hands up in a surrendering manner and walked out of the room slowly, "pissing off now, sorry." He mumbled, trying to get off your bad side.

"Finney. Robin." You said their names in a menacing tone and you could hear one of them gulp and both of them straighten their posture.

"You guys slept late didn't you.." you crossed your arms and pointed at them. "I tried to sleep early but this dingbat made me stay awake!" Finney pointed at Robin who let out a gasp of offence.