✦ *LEVEL 4 •. : BASEBALL TRYOUT.

——————

——————

"How was the first day?" Ms. Won asked, looking up at the group through her mirror, the boys seemed content while you sat tired out and sleepy.

You had returned to your classrooms after having breakfast in the cafeteria, parting ways by the doors, you hadn't realized that speaking Korean as a non-native speaker and trying to understand everyone was a bit tiring.

You had sat next to Vance in the car, who was surprisingly quiet the whole ride. He was like a little kid, peeking from windows to see where we're headed.

"Oh, before I forget, your bus stop is right here. You'll be walking there tomorrow. The rest of today's just your guys' relaxing time." Ms. Won points out her window, showing the small ad-covered shed.

"I just realized how clean the streets here are." Bruce looks out of his window, his head following the people being sped past.

"I also suggest sticking to Y/N for a good week or so, I know you guys won't be able to communicate well enough, at least not until you've adjusted for long enough." Ms. Won looks at you, who's flabbergasted that you've been given the job to mother five boys for a good week.

"Wait but Ms. Won-" you try to reason your way out of babysitting, before the woman clicked her tongue and shook her head. "No buts, I've got other stuff to do, you're basically in charge when I'm not here." She slows the car, finally stopping at your dormitory.

You stare at her in horror, slowly turning around, looking at Robin and Vance who gave you the evil stare. You knew you'd be bound to get into some sort of trouble. "Okay, then.." you mumble, getting out of the car from Robin's side.

"Why don't you guys get used to the community? There's a convenience store near here, how about you guys get snacks?" Ms. Won hands you a Lotte card.

You thank her, looking at the guys who look at you and the card. "Why don't you guys get changed? Especially you and Finney, Bruce. Remember? The baseball tryout." You mention, Bruce snaps his fingers in agreement and Finney gasped and ran into the dorms.

Soon the boys followed after Bruce and Finney, going to change into more comfortable clothing than their uniforms.