✦ *LEVEL 5 •. : THE STARS.

——————

——————(cw: talking about weed)

——————
(cw: talking about weed)

You and the boys had soon returned from the baseball field, they seemed tuckered out and Ms. Won had been in the kitchen, cooking dinner.

"Oh, Y/N, you're back. Would you please help me set up the table?" Ms. Won called back from the open kitchen, looking at you. You nod, unclasping your hands from Robin's, the boy seemed disappointed that he no longer was holding your hand.

Robin walked up to you, following you like a duckling. "May I help as well?" He looked up at Ms. Won who smiled, "of course, Robin." You ushered the brunette to the cupboards where there laid various dishes and plates.

You grab seven metal bowls, handing them to Robin before pointing to the rice cooker. "Fill these up with rice, don't overfill," you shook your finger at Robin who had his full attention on you.

"Just enough for a meal, and then place them all where there is a chair on the table." Your gaze was set back to the utensils drawer, grabbing six pairs of chopsticks, counting Robin out after remembering he can't use them.

Your hands held seven spoons and six pairs of chopsticks, going over to the table where Robin had set up the rice bowls, you place a spoon and chopsticks on either side of the bowl. "Okay, now we need to do side dishes." You call out, pulling Robin by the arm.

"So, Kimchi, radish...er Ms.Won?" You look over to the woman who hummed and was plating the main dishes. "What other side dishes did you want?" You question, tilting your head.

"Ah, gochujang and peppers." She hands you the box of gochujang sauce, you pull out a wooden spoon before making the side dishes. You would hand over the finished ones to Robin who would place them on the table.

Not long after, the table was all set up and now you and Robin have the job of bringing the boys down for dinner.

"I'll wake up Bruce and Finney. You can handle Vance and Billy, I assume?" You looked over to Robin who nodded, walking up the stairs to their bedroom.

You walked to the other compartment of the dormitories, the complex had seperate bedrooms downstairs and upstairs, Bruce and Finney chose the ones downstairs, Robin bunked with Finney as the two were inseparable.

You knocked on Bruce's open door, seeing him with a Walkman in his ears and a notebook of today's school notes. You walked up to Bruce and delicately slipped off his Walkman, looking over his shoulder to see his pristine notes.

Bruce jumped at the sudden movement, looking behind him to see you peering over his shoulder. "Your handwriting's nice and clean, I'm so jealous." You mumbled. Bruce quickly looked down, your faces were inches apart.