✦ *LEVEL 3 •. : SCHOOL TOUR.

——————

——————

Finney was the first one to wake up from his sleep, still very unaware of their new timezone, he had woken up from the small noise from the kitchen and the pitter patters of your feet on the floor. You seem to notice him sat up and trying to blink away his sleepiness.

You giggle, walking towards him and putting his long hair away from his face, "morning sleepyhead," you poke his forehead. "You should get ready, we're going to the school soon, and we don't want to be late." He groaned slightly, pulling the blanket off of him, walking begrudgingly to the bathroom.

You fixed your uniform, fixing the blouser and playing with the ends of your sleeves. You sat down where Finney slept previously and shook the boy next to Finney, which was Robin. He let out a small whine, covering his body further with Finney's blanket. "uhh..I think you're Robin, right?.. err, you really should get up." You shook robin even more who, clicked his tongue and sat up quick. He looked at you with an sleepy expression before pulling himself out of bed.

'Okay, two down, three to go.' You thought, you walked over to the other couch where the other three boys managed to squeeze themselves into. You woke up Bruce first, his hair was a mess and you laugh. He groans as he's pulled out of sleep by you. "Okay, okay..I'm up." He sighs, rubbing his face with his hands before waking up the other two guys for you.

"Wake up idiots.." Bruce used his foot to push Vance off the couch, a big thud was heard before a loud yell. "Bruce, that fucking hurt, you dipshit!" Vance stood up rubbing his lower back. "Do you not know how to wake people up properly?" Vance balled up Bruce's shirt as the black haired boy had a goofy smile on his face as he was shook by Vance.

That was enough commotion for Billy to get out of bed and get ready as well. You didn't bother to stay behind and watch as Bruce and Vance bicker as they get ready, so you took this opportunity to explore the house a bit.

You look at the bedrooms, all cozy and has their own TVs, the kitchen was small enough to feel big but not grand. You looked at the study room, in awe of how well made it is, 'I'm definitely going to be hanging out here often.' You thought as the gaming set up in the room caught your eye. It seemed new and built with your own favourite colours. It seemed made for you.

Ms. Won smiles as you run your hand across the new keyboard. "We got that for you, your mother said you loved gaming, and we try to accommodate as much as we can." You jumped from her voice before smiling. You give her a thankful nod before following her out the room, by the time you saw the boys again, they were put into the school uniform and some of them seemed uncomfortable from the uniform.

Vance leaned against the couch, his blouse slung over his back, refusing to wear, not only the vest, but the blouse. Robin thought the blouse was overkill, opting for the vest and unbuttoning a few buttons of his dress shirt, Bruce and Billy wore theirs the right way, while Finney was in the process of wearing his blouse.