Two Realms (Link between worlds)

Two realms, both have (or in one's case had) a Triforce. These realms are sister realms (My definition meaning that they're practically the same expect for a few things and 9 times outta 10 you can find a person simular to another in the other realms.... if that makes sense) so they have many similarities. Expect one's fallen to darkness. The kingdom of Lorule is in ruins and desperately needs help. Meanwhile the kingdom of Hyrule is blossoming and prosperous. The princess of Lorule Hilda is desperate to save her kingdom and people before there's nothing left to save. So she asks the help of a dark wizard Yuga. Yuga reveals the kingdom of Hyrule and suggests using their seven sages and Triforce to redo theirs. Hilda's closest friend Ravio tries to fight this plan, he refuses to help send the kingdom of Hyrule to the same situation their ancestors left them in many years ago. But Princess Hilda is desperate enough to do it. She tells him to either help, or don't interfere. Ravio disappeared that exact same night. He disappears to the realm of Hyrule and finds the Hyrulian Hero the holder of the Trifore of Courage. He uh..... "helps" (yea helps by giving you overpriced items 🙄) Link try and stop Yuga. Link the hero of Hyrule never knew until the very end that Ravio was Lorulian. And finally together at Lorule's castle they stopped Hilda and Yuga who has combined with Ganondorf the wielder of the Triforce of Power.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm mainly gonna be writing about Ravio cuz despite the fact he scams you, for some reason he's my favorite. Also he probably has the most room of angst and that's mainly what I write. Depressing nonsense. I don't expect anyone to read this since everyone who follows my page or stories read my creepypasta content and I doubt they like loz. So yea this book's gonna flop I know it. Yes my creepypasta content will be continued, this is just for the loz stories I get stuck with. And for the simple fact legend of zelda has once more taken over my life. ANYWAYS I'LL LET YOU GO NOW! if you read all of that here's a cookie 🍪