Prompts

Don't ask where I got this from honestly idk. But here's a list of ideas i have. Feel free to comment on what you'd like to see or write yourself. @ me if you do, and feel free to change Fandom and Characters with this. All are pretty much Linked Universe here.

1. Legend hadn't had a checkup in years. For good reason too. So when His caretaker takes him for one. He ends up learning more than Legend wanted him to know. (Modern AU, Time and Malon adopted Legend, Angst and Fluff)

2. Twilight wasn't expecting this. When he was pulled into a portal alone. He didn't expect to be pulled into Four's past. He finds out that Four and the colors aren't that different to himself. (Linked Universe x Four swords. Twilight meets Shadow)

3. As a mage Legend doesn't wield a sword. He hasn't done so in a year. Unfortunately his past as a hero is determined to revive the skills he learned. (Angst)

4. Fable hasn't seen her brother in months. He seems to have disappeared from Hyrule all together. So what will she do when eight men carry her brother's unconscious body in her castle. (Angst and fluff)

5. Shadow has long since accepted this. He's not a light worlder and light and dark just don't mix. What he didn't realize is that Four doesn't care about his orgins. What matters to Four is that Shadow is here and safe. It appears someone else wants the opposite of this. (Angst/fluff)

6. Warriors was torn after Past's disappearance. He worried night and day about his baby brother's fate. How will he react when the chain runs into an older Past. Unfortunately not well. (Angst)

7. Malon was more than happy when she finally met his husband's found sons. Overjoyed when she learned one was her blood. But what about when she is pulled into a portal with the chain? And together they learn the fate of their previously youngest member. (Fluff with a bit of angst)

8. Sky and Sun knew that Fable was their granddaughter. But what happens when they learn that's there's another hidden. Hidden much closer than they think. (Angst/fluff)

9. When Four got Shadow back he promised himself one thing. No one would ever be able to take Shadow away from him again. Not even the heros that he stood infront of. (Angst/anger)

10. The day Link disappeared, Raven started worrying. His great grandson was only ten with two adventures under his belt. So a few months later when eight men come looking in the wrong time for his grandson. Raven makes a decision. Dreading and praying for the day he sees his grandson again. (A bit of angst)

11. Shadow was surprisingly calm when the chain found out. Floating just out of reach besides Vio, snagging Red on his way up. Green and Blue should've known what's comming next. (Fluff)

12. Twilight knew that Shadow was used to animals bigger than him. He didn't know that this only related to larger fire-breathing reptiles. So when Shadow first sees Wolfie..... this happen. (Fluff, maybe Angst, probably crack)

13. Time should've know that Legend dragging Shadow and Four away for a second could've caused trouble. Unfortunately Time didn't see the fellow gremlin in their Vet, not until now. (Crack)

14. Legend was used to phantom pains, especially on his back. Those scars had a tendency to act up. Unfortunately when his sister and their siblings, in all but blood, find out what those scars are specifically. They are determined to undo the done. (Angst and Fluff)

15. Wind didn't know what happened after him, who is predecessor is. But he most certainly wasn't expecting the land lover he fought alongside with Wars to be him. (Linked Universe x Spirt Tracks, the chain meets Spirt and