Training (link between worlds)

About time I added another link between worlds huh? This is entirely off of a picture I found-

3rd person's pov:

"Comon Rav, it ain't gonna bite." A frustrated voice sounded off. The owner of the voice was a blond hair boy in a red tunic. He was talking to a purpled hair boy in a purple tunic, who was holding a brand new Master sword like it was going to hurt him. "I-I've never used a sword before...." The purple haired boy stammered. "Then what do you use?" The blond snapped. "I've always used my hammer and items like what I sold you." The purple boy explained.

Ravio's pov:

"Rav, you're going to have to learn how to use the Master Sword." I sighed frustrated. I understood Link's intentions, I really did. He wants to help me and ensure Lorule's safety. But I still didn't believe I deserved this power. "I know...." I replied, not knowing what else to say. Anyway you look at it, I'm not a hero. Link's a hero, but not me. He stood up against a evil that threatened to destroy two worlds, I can't even stand up to Hilda, my best friend and recently discovered sister. How could I ever become a hero?

Link's pov:

I ran a hand through my hair frustrated. 'I'm not getting anywhere with him.' Yes Ravio needs to learn how to use the Master Sword, but I'm really hoping that it'd give Ravio that confidence boost he needed. "Here let me help." I said walking over to him. "First off you're stance is off." I started by adjusting his stance. "Instead of spreading out your feet for stability, like you would with a hammer. You want to keep you're feet below you. One foot should be slightly behind you for support." I demonstrated, watching as Ravio tried to mimic my stance. "Don't shove you're sword away like it's a threat. It's not going to hurt you. Keep it a tad bit closer to you." I explained, bringing Ravio's sword closer to him.

"I-I'm sure I'm cut out for this Mr. Hero." I rolled my eyes, he only called me that nowadays whenever he's nervous. "You don't know for certain until you try. Now this is considered a duel stance." (I'm just making things up, don't fact check me please ;-;) "How many stances are there?!" Ravio exclaimed. I couldn't help the laugh. "Quite a few, let's focus on this one for now." I got behind Ravio and held his hands, that where still holding the sword. Thankfully I'm taller than him so I can actually see. "I'm going to guide you through some attacks then you try. Don't worry about getting them perfect first try, it'll take practice. Alright?" I glanced down to see Ravio nod.

I guided Ravio through a side slash, a top slash, and a bottom slash, before returning to the stance. "Alright you try." I said stepping away. Ravio nodded, uncertainty obivious in his features. He slowly tried the side, top, and bottom slashes. Doing them a lot slower than I did. 'They weren't the best, but good for a first try.' I nodded my head in approval. "Little wobbly, little slow. But you're being cautious since it's your first try." I paused seeing Ravio's face fall. "But you did good for a first try, you just need to get comfortable." I quickly tried to reassure him. I know I act like a jerk most of the time but I didn't want to knock down anymore of Ravio's already low self-esteem.

Ravio's pov:

"But you did good for a first try, you just need to get comfortable." Link rushed out. I looked up trying to see if it was a lie. I didn't see any? "You sure?" I've seen Link train, I did terrible compared to him."These things take time. You're not comfortable and you're used to handling something heavier. Ontop of that this is you're first time using a sword. With all this in mind, yes you did excellent." Link explained. I nodded not really believing him. "I think that's enough for right now." He said, looking at where the sun is. I nodded grabbing the shealth for the sword that Link brought.

3rd person's pov:

The duo walked away. Two people from different worlds. As they walked you could hear a. "So exactly how good are you with a hammer?" And laughing.