Chapter 2 ✨

Gun's P.O.V.

Okay I didn't wake up to my alarm as always. I'm getting sleep deprived cause I'm just so excited! Even though New had called and gave me a huge lecture still. I mean New isn't wrong... Like I have more than ten failed relationships because I just like to date the guy I liked at first sight. Not to mention the horrible situation with Oab. New has told me that I should wait and give my feelings time but I am impatient. What if someone else takes him?! Who's gonna take me to art museum dates?!

“Hello New?"

“What now?"

“Ow why do you sound so irritated?"

“Because you never listen to my advice when it comes to your dating life. But you what? It's your life, do whatever you want to."

“Oh come on babe! Don't be mad at me. If this one doesn't works out then I won't try to get in a relationship ever again. Promise."

“You had said this to me just five months ago."

“Well... This time I'm seriously saying this. Now stop sulking already!"

“Uh fine. Now tell me why did you called?"

“Well send me Tay's line ID. I don't want to drag you with me. If anything, I'd call him."

“Okay. But as you are going alone, be careful. Don't get too close at first meeting. Remember that you got an image."

“Yes sir!"

“Um I'll hang up then."

“Bye bye!"

“Take care."

Yes yes I'm finally getting to meet Sky it Off. I wanna look into his dreamy eyes. Should I Google him before I meet him? Yes I should. I couldn't find his pictures on his social media account. It only got his paintings.

After searching at Google for about ten minutes I found his picture but it's of no use as I can't see his face. He's wearing a mask with this sunglasses! Urgh he's too secretive I guess.

Okay after getting ready, I reached at the location in the right time. But where's he or where's even Tay? I guess I should call him...

“Hello Tay? Where are you guys?"

“At the park."

“I know but where?! I don't see you!"

“At a park."

“Tay? Are you fooling around with me?"

“Oh come on! It can't be this easy, can it?"

“So you are gonna be like this?"

“Well if your pretty friend has requested, I might have considered. But you know what? Forget it."

“You dare to say that to me!?"

“Of course."

“You just wait and watch! I'll find him at any cost."

“Okay we'll see cause there's no exhibit now."

“Over smart you are, aren't you?"

“I am perfectly smart but it's you who's over smart."

“I'll ask New to block you! You fucking bastard!"

“Ah ah do it as he was going to do that anyways."

“You!"

“Good bye honey. Off is calling me."