Chapter 12 ✨

Love's P.O.V.

Since the moment Milk woke up, she hasn't took a peaceful breath. She's just walking back and forth waiting for her mother. Honestly I don't understand how can she even love a woman who was forcing her into a relationship just for money. Ah this girl is just so complicated. Sometimes so strong, sometimes so vulnerable. Sometimes so smart, sometimes very dumb. Suddenly she's happy and on another moment she's so so upset.

“Love why isn't my mom coming back!?" She said while wiping her tears.

“She will come back Milk. She is upset and angry right now. She might is venting out somewhere. Once she calms down, she'll come back by herself. You stop walking back and forth. Come sit here."

“Promise?"

“Hmm promise that she'll come back."

“Fine..." Said Milk and sat besides me. She rested her head on my shoulder. I played with her hair for a while. Then Off knocked at my room door.

“Milk? You are here right?" He asked looking at the ground.

“Off? Why are you here?! Go to your boyfriend!"

“Milk listen... You know that I got no intend to hurt you or your mom. I have no feelings for you and neither you have feelings for me. I just... Love... Him... You understand, right?" Ah I know that Off is lying about him and Gun being boyfriends. He had sent me a voice note last night. But I guess he's doing the correct thing as per the situation right now. They shouldn't get married.

“But my mom is upset because of it!"

“But it's our lives! Not her. Milk please don't be so immature. Your mom gave you birth but she can't have control over your life."

“Do you know that what have she done for me!? She has worked real hard to get me here. For every bite of food she has struggled! Now because you love someone else, she's so upset!" She said demeaning Off. Okay now she's crossing the limit.

“Milk don't you dare say another word. Listen to me first, no matter what she has done for you. Your life is yours. And importantly it's Off's life, he can do anything. He doesn't have to care about your mom, like you don't care about him at all."

“But..."

“No buts Milk. At this point you are being too much. I know you are sad but it doesn't gives you the permission to say anything. You need to listen. Off has nothing to do with your mother's happiness. You guys don't want each other so that's where the case ends."

“Umm... I'm sorry Off... I'm too over flowed with emotions."

“I am sorry too Milk. I know I'm being selfish but I really got no choice." Off said and walked away. I know it's a hard situation for him too.

After a while we suddenly heard a loud voice of crying so we rushed to the spot. Off's mom was crying while holding Milk's mom who was nothing but flesh at this moment. Milk rushed to her mom and took her embrace. The police is also here. They said that she had a car accident. Now at this point Milk isn't crying. She is quiet. She isn't saying a word. I know that inside she has lost her world. Off came here listening to these. He tapped on my back with his supporting stick.

“What is happening?"

“Off...  Milk's mom is no more between us..." I said and he also broke down. Ah why these things are happening. Who should I handle?! I saw Gun coming inside with a bouquet of flowers who had to throw away his flowers before going to Off. As Gun is here, I just rushed to Milk and hugged her tightly.