Chapter 18 ✨

[ Writer's note : Okay I feel embarrassed to update after about 8/9 months. Sorry y'all :) I'm sure that you'll might have forgotten the storyline by now. Lemme just give a small brief : Off is a blind artist and Tay is his caretaker. Gun,New and Sea are YouTubers. Sea is also Jimmy's assistant. JimmySea are kinda flirty to each other (couldn't make much important in their story). Love is Off's cousin and Milk was Off's fiance. But Off called off their engagement so Milk's mom had a breakdown. Last Milk's mom died in a car accident and Milk got close to Love. TayNew had their romance thing going on (they kissed!) Ohm is Off's best friend and Nanon is Ohm's ex. But suddenly Nanon started to act up and flirt with Ohm. (They also kissed!) Suddenly Off's crush entered in the story and got super close to Off. Btw Off's crush is Tor. At a point Off was confused between Tor and Gun. But Gun started to act very possessive which made Off uncomfortable about the situation. Oh yeah Off also didn't wanted to date someone special. Off and Gun had a fight in the last chapter where Off asked Gun to get out of his life) okay now I'mma continue from the part, enjoy y'all 🫶🏽

.
Ohm's P.O.V.

That day when Nanon kissed me in the car, I should've acted cold and move him away but I was dumbass as always. I forgave him... I just gave up on my anger for him. He left me to be successful and now when he's successful, he wants me back... Honestly I know that I should not go back to him but I just kissed him, idk what to do with my life anymore. I can't even go to Off. Off is in his own love tangle. Honestly I'm the one to be in fault in Off's case. I should've kept Tor away from Off and Gun. Now everything is messed up... Tor and Gun both are good for him, both of them loves him but he is in huge confusion now. Honestly according to me Gun is better but Off thinks that Gun deserves someone better than Off. But if we say it like that I deserve someone better than Nanon. Wait no what am I saying?! Urgh! I'm honestly the worst! I am just messing up everything!

“Hey Ohm!" Said Nanon tapping my back.

“What the hell are you doing here?! How did you know that I'm at this cafe?! Can you just leave me alone for a minute?!” I said being super irritated. Like why is he here?

"Okay firstly it's very easy to find out where you are. You just added a story on your IG story. And secondly, No I can't leave you alone! I have left you alone for quite a while already. Not anymore" said Nanon with that dimples smile of his. Goddamn I hate him.

"Nanon please stop your nonsense. What you lost, you can't get it back again. And aren't you a super busy doctor?"

"Well I am busy for everyone but I'm free for you teerak !" He said with a smirk.

"Nanon please stop for god's sake! Don't make things more complicated. I need you out of my life!"

"Is that so? If you really wanted that you would have a new boyfriend by now. You can't even move on from me."

"That's not your problem!"

"But my problem is that I can't get over you! That day you kissed me back, it made me confident that your feelings are still the same. You can't back away Ohm!"

"Why can't I? You also backed away years ago! Why I can't?"

"Cause it'll end up hurting us both... Please give me a second chance" Nanon said as he held my hand and made eye contact with me. His eyes were teary and full of emotions. I could feel him trembling. Damn what if I get the same shit again? Should I listen to my heart?

"Nanon please stop..."

"Ohm please... Please be mine again... Can we please forget the past? I can't get over you Ohm... Please Ohm?" Nanon said as he caressed my thumb with his. He held my face with his other hand and caressed it gently. Tear drops dripped from our eyes. I just kept looking at him... I don't know what to do... I pushed him away and ran out of there as fast as I could. I didn't looked back, not even once. If I had looked back, I knew that I'll end up kissing him again and this time as a boyfriend. I can't let this happen. Not this easily. I need to act hard to get at least... I guess....