Chapter 4 ✨

3rd person P.O.V.

As always Off went to the park with his pet dog Mimi where Gun went there to meet Off. Gun shooted his video and rushed to Off.

“Hey Off!" Gun said but Off waved hi without looking at his side. Gun felt a bit ignored as Off doesn't seems to care looking at him.

“Here for shooting?" Off asked Gun, looking at Mimi.

“Um... Can I sit besides you?" Gun asked.

“Sure..." Off replied. Gun sat on Off's right so Off looked in his direction.

“Hey do you wanna join my challenge?"

“No. I hate chillies. I am never eating chillies for a thousand baht. Honestly I won't even eat chillies for a million baht."

“Really?! You got a sweet teeth?"

“Yeah... I'm addicted to sweets and importantly I hate spicy."

“I'm quite opposite. I love spicy but I don't hate sweets tho."

“Umm... By the way your cameraman is named New?"

“Yes."

“Tay said he's pretty."

“What about me? Am I pretty?"

“Tay didn't said about you."

“No what do you think?!"

“Everyone is pretty in my eyes."

“Oh yeah! Your eyes! I wanna see your eyes. You always wear sunglasses, can you take them off?"

“But..."

“Please... Just a minute..." Gun said.

“Fine..." Off said with hesitation and took off his glasses. Gun got mesmerized by his sight yet Gun got the problem that Off isn't looking at him.

“Off! Look at me once. Why don't you look at me?"

“Well... Gun... There is no point of me looking at you... Don't you realize yet that I can't see you? I am tired of telling people that I can't see."

“Off... I really didn't realized... But you are an artist... You just said that what challenge I did... Plus you watched my videos... I ...."

“I can't see but I can hear very clearly. When you are making your video, I could hear you. I once used to have eye sight... I know colors, I can feel the colors and paint. I can't see but I hear to things properly... I can't walk by myself, can't see anything, can't do anything by myself that's why I got Tay to take care of myself I honestly didn't wanted to tell you because I know when you'll know, you won't ever come again to see me again."

“Hey Off... Calm down... It's okay... It isn't like that. Don't think low of yourself. I liked your painting then and I will continue liking it. It got nothing related to your eye sight..."

“And why would you even come again?"

“Because we are friends and I don't ever leave my friends alone."

“Really?"

“Yes. Don't you believe me? Let's shake hands?"

“Fine." Off said and gave his hand forward for a handshake, Gun grabbed it and shaked it.

“But I saw that you look at Tay properly. How's so?"

“I know what his height is according to me. So I know where to look at."