Chapter 3 ✨

Off's P.O.V.

Today I met this Gun guy who is my fan... Honestly I never had someone talk to me this long who is out of my group. I as a person who can't see anything, knows what darkness actually is. I wonder how does he looks. Why was he interested in talking with me?

"Off drink this." Tay said making me hold a tumbler of cold coffee.

"Hey Tay, why did you let that guy meet me? Normally you don't allow fans to talk personally with me."

"Well... He seemed persistent and interested in you. I just wanted to help you find a lover."

"I don't think that he'll ever date me if knows that I'm blind."

"You are thinking low of yourself. Only if you could see how talented you are."

"Well if I could see I might never have met art, right?"

"True... If destiny hadn't took light away from you fifteen years ago..."

"Tay let's not be upset about it. I don't wanna remember what happened back then."

"Umm. By the way have you thought what to do with Milk?"

"I don't... Honestly you know my mom, she's another level. I don't wanna marry Milk. She's my friend. Plus I don't want to spread my darkness to her."

"Ah I am also tired of this problem! Even Milk doesn't wanna get married. But her mother is your mother's friend so you know what she must be going through."

"I know..."

"By the way Ohm had called, he said he wants to hang out with you."

"When is he coming?"

"Around twelve..."

"Hey Tay, as Ohm is coming. You take a break. You are working too hard every single day. Have some alone time."

"Umm. Thanks for always thinking about me."

"Thanks to you for being my right hand for the past fifteen years."

"Ow stop it already Off! You always keep thanking me without thinking about how much you did for me, for my family."

"Uh fine... By the way, is the art exhibit is finished?"

"Yes it is, today. Don't worry I'm having your pieces delivered back at your house."

"Ummm."

After having lunch I was walking at my room, waiting for Ohm to come. Soon Ohm came out of nowhere and hugged me tightly.

"Hey! How are you doing Off?!"

"I was doing well until you got on my back and started the attempt to kill me."

"I wasn't attempting to kill you, my intention was to kiss you! Muah!"

"Ah Ohm get down already!"

"Fine fine. By the way where do you wanna go?"

"Anywhere not quite or calm."

"Okay okay. Let's go to a water park then?"

"Fine."

"You know what I am going to appear in Gun Atthaphan's video! I shooted for his challenge. You need to watch it, got it?"

"Yes sir!"

"Haha let's go now. By the way have you consulted any doctor for your skin problems?"

"Yet."

"Yet?! Even though you sleep on a bed made of money, you don't bother to visit a doctor?!"