Chapter 19 ✨

Gun's P.O.V.

So I really am in New York... I still can't believe it. 5 years ago I thought that Off is gonna stop me. I thought that he'll understand that I'm the one for him. I thought that he'll run back to me... But I was wrong... Honestly I'm such a fool that in these five years I couldn't get over him... Not even a bit... I still feel the same about... Not actually the same, the same in a bitter way. Thinking about him tears my heart apart and makes me wanna cry so bad... Honestly I had stopped thinking too much about him, but suddenly he crossed my mind today because New had called. Tay and New are already married, they got married in last month. They are coming in NYC for their honeymoon. It's so funny that I didn't even attended my best friend New's wedding just because I don't wanna see Off again. I don't wanna see him, never ever again! That's what he asked for.

Damnit why am I again at the same page where I'm thinking about him and crying over him?! He is the one who wanted me to leave. I'm sure that he must be having real fun with that fucking Tor. Like yeah he really thought that Tor is way better than me. And if course he didn't needed me at all. I am the biggest fool in this whole universe who still thinks about him. Whatever I need to stop! I am a busy man, I can't be like this!!! Honestly I don't wanna see Tay, he reminds me of Off... It would be so unpleasant. But he's my best friend's husband so yeah I got nothing to do. I am just gonna accept him. Like yeah if I hadn't I wouldn't be standing here at the airport waiting for Tay and New with a banner which says "Welcome to New York TayNew". I gotta make up for not attending their marriage.

"Hey Gun!" New called my name the moment he saw me. I saw him, threw away the banner and ran to him. We hugged each other after five years. Damn I miss my bro more than anyone in this fucking world. The pain got afresh. I still remember how he had begged to stop me from leaving Thailand. I feel so sorry towards New....

"I missed you Gun!" New said. I could feel him sobbing. I couldn't hold my tears anymore.

"I am so sorry New... I have been so selfish all along... I am so sorry New... I did so wrong to you all along..."

"Stop it already Gun... Apology doesn't suits you dumbass..."

"I have to apologies to you bro... I was a real bad for for the past five years. You did your best as a friend where I was lost in my pain..."

"Gun... Please don't apologize. It's not your fault at all. Fate played us dirty. Don't talk about that anymore." New said and wiped his tears and mine too.

"Let's go from here. I got so much to tell you bro!" New said.

"Yes Gun, New was saying in the plane that he actually wanted a honeymoon with you, that's why he came to New York." Tay said with his gummy smile. Ah I remember the times when Tay used to help me to meet Off...

"Gun do you know how much Thailand has changed in this five years?"

"Has it really changed?"

"It has! You won't believe that the traffic has completely different now!"

"Damnit seriously?!"

"YES! Now it is three times worse than before!" New said and I smacked him for making this bad joke. He never changed. Neither I did...

After dropping Tay and New at their hotel room, I went back to my house. New is gonna be here for a month. I have scheduled ten days to hang out with him and for the rest days he'll enjoy his honeymoon with Tay. Oh yeah Jimmy and Sea will also be visiting by the end of the month. Don't ask me how Jimmy went from my biggest competition to my friend. Of course it's because he is dating Sea. It's too funny to remember how scared Sea was to tell me about him dating Jimmy. Sea thought that I'll be upset because Jimmy was my rival. How can I be upset about someone's love when my love is the one who hurt me the most?