☾ ONE ☽

A/N: I just want y'all to know I'm a Dabi hater and this was painful to write😩
_________________________________________

Izuku groaned heavily as he scowled at his phone before dropping it in his lap and leaning his head against the car window. Shoto looked up from his phone and raised a brow at his irritated best friend.

"What's wrong with you now?" Shoto sighed.

"Tenya won't stop bothering me about picking a bodyguard," Izuku huffed.

Shoto looked at him blankly, "Then just pick one already,"

Izuku rolled his eyes, "If it was that easy then I would've fucking picked one already," he grumbled.

"What's the issue?" Shoto asked.

Izuku sighed, "I hate to admit it but that stupid fuck was the best bodyguard, it's gonna be difficult to replace him," he mumbled.

Shoto frowned, feeling bad for the boy, "Look I have someone in mind, I think they'll be a good fit,"

"Really? Can you introduce us?" Izuku gave him pleading eyes.

Shoto chuckled, "Yeah I got you,"

"We're here," Momo, Shoto's manager, announced.

The valet walked over to the car and opened the door for them, "We'll be going right up," Shoto told Momo who nodded.

The valet took Izuku's hand and helped him out of the car as the guards outside the building kept the paparazzi away as they took pictures and tried to get at Izuku. Izuku just flashed them a grin and waved having missed his fans in his absence. The duo entered the building and was greeted by Aoyama. Izuku and Shoto had done a photoshoot and today they were looking at the finished product. Everyone adored the Idol and model duo so things like this were extremely good for their careers. This photo shoot is actually a promotion for Izuku and Shoto's clothing line and merch collab. Izuku also did a photo shoot for his new fragrance, he had worked on various projects while on hiatus.

"So let's see the pictures," Shoto pocketed his hands.

A woman walked over handing them both envelopes, "Here you go, these are your physical copies,"

"Thank you," They both smiled at her and she turned red.

"O-oh you're welcome," She said nervously.

Izuku took a seat and crossed his legs as he opened the folder looking through all the photos with Shoto, sending some to Iida to see as well.

"You guys have the final say in which ones we'll be using so set the approved pictures aside," The photographer, Midnight, told them.

"Gotcha," Izuku said without looking up.

"I really like this one," Shoto pulled one out.

"Me too, the lighting hits just right," Izuku turned to Aoyama "This line is my favorite one yet, when do you want to get started on my lingerie line?"

"I won't be free until sometime after your tour but I can draw up some sketches in the meantime. We can discuss it over facetime whenever just let me know," Aoyama said drinking his water.

"Bet, I'll send you some ideas I have later on," Izuku took out his phone to set a reminder.

"Alright, I'll be waiting,"

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

Shoto was checking his socials when he saw that Izuku was once again trending due to his recent Twitter post.