☾ NINE ☽

Izuku yawned as he made his way through the airport, the flashing lights of cameras blinding him. We whined a little as he pulled Iida in front to use him as a shield, he loved his fans but it was too damn early.

After doing a couple more shows in Japan it was time for the next country since this was an international tour.

They were going to America first since he let his fans vote on what countries to go to in what order. It was for them so they should get to choose right?

The first city he was going to was Atlanta which had him excited since he loved it the last time he went. Izuku did a few small poses before waving and finally getting on the Todoroki family jet.

He ran to the sofa bed and threw himself on it as they waited for all the luggage to be packed up. Iida came over to the bed and Izuku scooted over before shifting to a criss-cross position, hugging a pillow to his chest.

Iida pulled down the window covers and latched them shut before handing Izuku a small backpack.

"Is everything inside?" He quietly asked.

Iida gave him a small smile, "Yup, I triple-checked it so don't worry, I'll be just on the other side of the door if you need me,"

"Ok," Izuku opened the bag before pausing, "How much time do I have?"

Iida glanced at his watch, "About five minutes,"

"Ok, that's enough,"

Iida left and Izuku pulled out his phone to call Enji, "Hey Izuku, are you on the plane now?" he answered after a few seconds.

Izuku shifted a bit, "Mhm," he flipped the camera to show him before flipping it back.

"Tenya checked your bag? Do you have everything?" Fuyumi asked coming into view.

"Mhm, I didn't forget anything this time,"

"That's good, where's Touya?" Enji asked.

"Uh, I think he's still helping the crew," Izuku rested his chin on the pillow.

"I'll send him a quick text then," Fuyumi pulled out her own phone.

"I think you're going to like what Rei left for you, it should be in the bag," Enji told him.

Izuku picked up the bag, "What is it?"

"You'll see, she added some recordings to Charlie,"

(Izuku likes naming inanimate objects😂)

"Ok,"

"Did they get you the usual or is it something different?" Natsuo asked, leaning over his dad's chair.

"The usual but some of it is different, we decided to try apple sauce and stuff this time," Izuku told them.

"Let us know if you like it, if so we'll add it to the list for them," Fuyumi told him.

"Ok, is Sho there?" Izuku asked.

"No, I'm sorry, there was an emergency at the agency so he just left,"

"Ok oh..."

"Don't worry we'll make sure he's here for the next call,"

"Ok-"

"Izu we're about to take off!" Someone yelled.

"Ah looks like we have to go,"

"We love you, call us once you land," Enji smiled.

Izuku smiled a little, "Love you guys too, bye,"

"Bye,"

Izuku powered his phone completely off and got up walking back where the other seats were. He held his phone out to Iida and the man took it, putting it in his pocket.