☾ THREE ☽

Touya stood in a corner looking over everything Iida had given him on his job as Izuku's bodyguard. It seemed like a fairly easy and doable job despite the odd and strict rules he had to follow.

He assumed it was due to Izuku's personal struggles like his mental and physical complications. It was obvious to Touya that the male wasn't fully open about a lot of things. They were probably too painful or he was just in denial about them because it's easier than accepting the truth.

Iida approached the larger male, "Is there anything you feel you won't be able to handle?"

"No, I won't have much difficulty," Touya looked down at him.

(He's taller by a few inches)

Iida removed his glasses to clean them as Touya looked toward Izuku who was currently practicing the choreography for his concert.

"You've been around him for a few days now, what do you think?" Iida suddenly asked.

Touya looked back toward him, "He seems lonely, not what I expected for a popular celebrity like him,"

"Well, the way he grew up is partially behind that, he mixes and mingles when necessary but he prefers to keep his circle small. If you do decide to stick with this job you'll probably have to look out for him even on his off days.

He needs to be checked in on constantly, he shouldn't be left alone for too long. It's not an easy job so I understand if you decide it isn't for you, if you don't plan on staying for long then it's best if you two don't get too friendly," Iida put his glasses on and eyed the male.

"Is that last part a threat?" Touya eyed him back.

"Not at all, I'm simply stating what's best for him," Iida turned back.

"Is there a reason behind it?"

"I'm his bestfriend before I'm his manager, I care more for him than his career. The more time you spend with him the more you'll understand what I mean,"

Izuku chugged his water down as he panted a little and Mina drunk her own water before coming over.

"It was much smoother this time, I think if you switch to your left foot while shifting more weight to your right foot you'll be able to move a bit faster," Mina told him.

She had been worried Izuku would never work with her again, after everything that happened she remained neutral. Of course, she was just as shocked and upset as everyone else but they are her best friends. She didn't want to pick sides or lose any friends and luckily Izuku didn't hate or avoid her for her choice.

Izuku smiled, "Ok, should I give it a try now?"

Mina's phone started ringing and she walked over to her bag, "Ah it's Kimi's preschool, do you mind if I take this?" she frowned a bit.

"It's alright go ahead,"

"Thanks, I'll be right back," She made her way outside the studio as she answered.

Izuku made his way over to Iida and Touya who were going over Izuku's schedule for the day of the concert.

"Hey, Tenya I have a little break, what did you have to tell me?" Izuku asked.

"I wanted to wait until later when you weren't busy but you have an offer," Iida looked down at him.

"What kind of offer?" Izuku tilted his head.

"Shoto actually called me about it, there's a movie he's cast in, they aren't going to start filming until after the tour. The director actually wants you to be in it, she said the character she wants you to play sings and she thinks your voice would be perfect for them," Iida told him.