☾FOURTEEN☽

"Why do you always go overboard with the gifts?" Touya grumbled as Denki closed the trunk.

"Don't worry I'll make Sho carry all of the bags when it's your birthday," Izuku patted his back.

Touya simply rolled his eyes as they headed for the large house and Izuku had to mentally prepare himself. He knew the tension was already high, Mitsuki and Masaru did NOT like Eijiro and they definitely didn't approve of the relationship.

The only reason they didn't outright ban Katauki from bringing him around is because they knew their son. He'd either choose Eijiro and completely shut them out or tear himself apart trying to figure out how to have them both.

They didn't want to lose their son or hurt him in any way so they just had to deal with it. Though that didn't mean they pretended to like Eijiro and they definitely weren't subtle with their favoritism of Izuku.

So it was going to be extremely tense with both Izuku and Eijiro in the house. The trio quietly entered the house, Izuku wanted to surprise Mitsuki, they were late so he was sure she thought he wasn't coming after all.

"Do you need any help with that?" Eijiro tried to help the woman sit the box down.

"No, I'm fine," Her tone a little dryer than intended.

Yup, you could barely cut the tension with a chainsaw. Izuku snuck up behind the woman, covering her eyes and startling her making people laugh.

"Guess who?"

"Izuku you made it!" The woman's mood immediately brightened as she trapped him in a bear hug.

Izuku chuckled and hugged her back, pretending to be grossed out as she smothered his cheeks in kisses.

"Of course I did," Izuku smiled.

Denki came over and gave her a hug, "Sorry Auntie we got caught up in traffic,"

"Oh that's alright I'm just glad you could make it," She hugged him back.

"Happy birthday,"

"Thank you green bean,"

Masaru entered the room and smiled, "Is that my bean sprout?"

Izuku whined as they hugged, "Why do you love naming me after beans?"

"Because we do,"

"And who is this you brought with you?" Mitsuki nudged Izuku with a smirk.

Izuku chuckled, "This is Sho's older brother Touya, he's my new bodyguard,"

Touya held out his hand, "Ah nice to meet you, ma'am,"

She pulled him into a hug, "We hug in this house, and call me Auntie,"

"Got it,"

"So Izu you doing streams again?" Sero asked.

"Yup until we go back to Tokyo," Izuku responded.

"I can't wait to see how the movie turns out," Mitsuki said excitedly.

"I've never been prouder," Masaru wiped a fake tear.

"Dad!" Katsuki said fake offended.

"Oh, hush we threw you a party and bought you a house when we found out about your first move," Mitsuki glared, pulling on his cheek.

"Anyways come on we decided to have a bonfire party, the food just got done," Masaru told them.

"Oh we got here at the right time," Denki grinned and rubbed his hands together as he followed the older man.