☾FIFTEEN☽

Touya stretched as he headed for the stairs when he paused hearing something coming from Izuku's bedroom.

"You don't know what love is- If you don't put up a fight~"

"You don't know what love is~ If you don't stay up all night cryin~"

Touya stood by Izuku's doorway to see him sitting on the floor, writing as he quietly sang.

"You don't know what love is~ If you're too good to call a million times~"

Touya walked in and sat on the floor beside Izuku.

"You say you know what love is but I swear you never seen it, swear you never seen it in your life~"

"In your life~ In your life~"

"I swear you've never seen it in your life~~"

(Song is session 32 by summer walker n Izuku is singing the cover by Sarah defne gray)

"Why don't you put out songs like that?" Touya asked after a moment.

Izuku turned to him, "Do you think people would like it?" he quietly asked.

Touya gently wiped a tear from Izuku's cheek, "I can't say what they'd like but I like it, you have a beautiful voice,"

Izuku smiled a little, "You saying things like that makes me think it's working,"

Touya stood up, "Wanna watch a movie? I'll let you cry, and hug me as much as you want but this is the only time I'm offering,"

Izuku took Touya's hand pulling himself up, "Can you carry me and get me ice cream? Please I'm sad," Izuku fake sniffles.

Touya rolled his eyes and scooped Izuku up when the boy gasped, "Was that a smile? Did I just make you smile?" Izuku grinned.

"Now that's the only one you're ever getting, you ruined it," Touya said heading downstairs.

"Noooo, I'm sorry," Izuku poked his cheeks.

"Too late," Touya gently dropped him on the couch and headed for the fridge.

Izuku grabbed the remote, "Damn I should have taken a picture,"

He went to MMO Max (do you get it😏) and put on a new movie they had been meaning to watch. Touya returned with two spoons and a small tub of ice cream, getting comfortable on the couch.

Izuku scooted over so he was pressed into his side and put his fuzzy blanket over them. They watched the movie, making fun of the ways characters died and occasionally fighting over the ice cream. A few hours later they ended up laying on the couch, Izuku laying on Touya's chest as they watched The Bloodsucker Journals(💀).

"How the fuck is Max still alive? There's no way a human should be outliving vampires," Izuku mumbled a lot.

"Leave that man alone, he just has more plot armor," Touya absent-mindedly rubbed Izuku's back.

"Plot armor my ass," Izuku scoffed "Wait ooo shut up my husband Ramen is back on screen,"

"Everybody in this damn show is your husband," Touya said dryly.

"And is, you jealous?"

"Of what exactly?" Touya raised a brow.

Izuku sat up now straddling his lap, "That you're not my husband too," He grinned.