☾TWENTY☽

Katsuki ran a hand through his hair, "Fuck! Why can't I make this right?"

Eijiro sighed, "I told you to just leave it alone Kats,"

"Why doesn't he hate you too? What am I doing wrong?" He stressed.

"What did you expect? You treated him like shit throughout your whole relationship, I don't even know why you'd ask him out if you were just going to do him the way you did. I mean he has an ED now because of you, I'm surprised he's even talking to you," Eijiro grumbled as they headed to the car.

Katsuki paused, "...He has an ED? Since when??"

"What do you mean since when? He's had one for a few years now," Eijiro looked at his boyfriend.

"Wha- how the fuck did that happen?" Katsuki asked.

Eijiro gave him a hard look until he realized Katsuki genuinely had no idea what he was talking about.

They got in the car and Eijiro pulled out as he explained, "It was after you told him to stop eating so much because obesity runs in his family. You told him he was getting fat so he started starving himself and throwing up after he ate. He ended up in the hospital for a while, how do you not know this? We called you, I called you,"

"When I talked to him he told me he had just overworked himself and I didn't need to come home early because it wasn't serious. Why didn't you tell me about his ED?" Katsuki turned to him.

"I assumed you knew, he was your boyfriend and you lived together, how could you not know? Did you really not pay any attention to him?" Eijiro said slightly annoyed now that he was remembering how badly Katsuki was to Izuku.

"Shit," Katsuki had his head in his hands.

"Why'd you do him like that anyway? I never asked before because I didn't want to insert myself in your relationship but I just can't understand it. You used to be so sweet to him, to the point that it creeped us out but as soon as you got together all of that stopped. It was like you didn't even want to be with him," Eijiro glanced at him as he lay against the window.

"My reason probably won't make sense to you, it barely makes sense to me..." He mumbled.

"I don't care, tell me, you don't understand how fucked I feel because I love you despite everything I know. He cried to me damn near every day, to the point where I wanted to beat the shit out of you a few times. So you need to tell me why you hurt him like that because we both know he didn't deserve it," Eijiro gripped the steering wheel.

"I didn't mean to take things this far ok? Obviously, I care about him, you don't know how scared I was when he ended up in the hospital because of us. Deku's been through a lot of shit, I know that more than anyone, and in my stupid and fucked up mind I thought I was helping him.

When he confessed I turned him down because I know I'm not good for him, I'd never be able to love him the way he needs and deserves to be loved. We all know I'm not an affectionate person, I struggle with that shit, and a lot of the time it overwhelms me.

I love him but I know me and I know that I'd only end up hurting him no matter how much I tried. So I just rejected him but he didn't take it well and seeing him like that broke my heart. So I told him I'd give us a try but I kept being a dick, I hoped that it would make him lose feelings and he'd see that I was no good.