☾ SIX ☽

Izuku lay splayed out on the ground as he panted tiredly while Kimi laid out across his stomach giggling. Mina had worked him to the bone to make up for the canceled session from earlier that week.

His concert was in two days so he had to work until it was absolutely flawless, his return concert couldn't be sloppy. Touya had also tagged along since Izuku would need a ride to and from but couldn't drive himself.

He decided to go ahead and put the dollhouse together to keep himself occupied. Kimi had been helping him and he was surprisingly good with her and didn't mind.

He said she reminded him of Fuyumi which Izuku and Mina found incredibly cute. He and Izuku had gotten closer over this past week and they thoroughly get on each other's nerves.

Touya learned that Izuku oddly dislikes being called Bun so he's taken to calling him that instead of Izuku much to his dismay.

"Are we done for the night?" Izuku panted.

Mina chuckled as she panted herself, "Yeah we are,"

"Yay, now we can play!" Kimi said excitedly.

"Just give me a second to catch my breath," Izuku said making them laugh at him.

Touya walked into the room, "The dollhouse is done,"

"Yay! Can you play with us, Mr. Touya?!" Kimi ran over and hugged his legs.

Izuku snickered, "Yeah Mr. Touya play with us,"

Touya gave him a look before patting her head, "Sure why not,"

Mina laughed, "You guys go ahead, I'll straighten up in here and make some snacks,"

Izuku got to his feet with Mina's help, "I can help you clean up,"

"Nah it's alright, if I ask you to do that Kimi might chew my head off," She sighed.

Izuku smiled, "Alright then, you might need to make a lot though. Touya eats for five people," He snorted.

"Oooo I love a challenge,"

Izuku made his way to Kimi's playroom to see her putting a tiara on Touya's head much to his dismay.

"So what are we playing today?" Izuku asked sitting criss cross.

"Mr. Touya is the princess and you're the evil dragon king that kidnapped him and I'm the brave knight that's gotta rescue him!" Kimi grinned excitedly.

"This seems a little backward," Touya said plainly "Can we switch?"

"Nuh uh, Zuzu likes being the villain so you gotta be the princess," Kimi said putting dragon horns on Izuku.

"I can't be the knight?"

"No, your not brave like me," Kimi put her hands on her hips.

Touya sighed, "Fine,"

Izuku pointed at Touya with a grin, "Alright time to get in your cage,"

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

Mina made her way into the room and stood in the doorway with a small smile on her face. Kimi was chasing Izuku around with her toy sword as Touya sat near the dollhouse shaking his head.

"You're going down!" Kimi yelled.

She stabbed Izuku in the stomach and he dropped to his knees and held his stomach dramatically.

"GAH! No, it can't end like this! I won't let you take my bride!" Izuku yelled.

Kimi whacked him in the head with the sword, "You can't have her you monster!"