☾ TWO ☽

A/N: This '•~•' means flashback/memory
_________________________________________

"Huh?" Touya raised a brow.

Shoto rolled his eyes and flicked Izuku on the forehead making him whine, "This is Izuku, the one we always tell you about. He needs a new bodyguard and I told him you were looking for a job,"

Izuku hopped down from the stool and walked over with his hand out, "Hi," he smiled.

Touya looked at him for a moment before shaking his hand, "Are you sure? I have a criminal record,"

"Yeah I know but I don't really care about that. Besides we're practically family," Izuku said going back to his seat.

"Won't this negatively affect your career?"

"So," Izuku shrugged "I don't really care about my fame, as long as I can do what I want I'm satisfied. Though being worshipped is kinda nice," He said mostly to himself.

"Come on bro just take the job, it's probably the best you're gonna get. The only place that'll hire you is BurgerQueen," Shoto snorted.

Touya just glared at him and Izuku pulled out his phone, "How about this, I have a concert this weekend. You can be my bodyguard for the night, if it isn't for you you can walk away I'll still pay you for it,"

"I guess, I have nothing better to do," Touya sighed.

"Cool, I'll get you in contact with my manager, Tenya. He'll make sure you're properly prepared for Saturday, just tell him how much you want for the job," Izuku typed away on his phone.

"Alright," Touya walked over and fished his phone out of his pocket "Put your number in,"

Izuku took Touya's phone and added his contact before texting himself and handing the phone back with a smile, "Looking forward to working with you,"

Touya nodded, "Sure,"

Shoto just patted his brothers back, "Good luck,

Touya raised a brow making Izuku snickered before heading to the kitchen where Fuyumi just entered, "Hey FuFu, Do you mind giving me a ride home later?"

"Sorry Izu I'm afraid not, I have parent-teacher conferences at the school in a bit," Fuyumi frowned.

"Awe, looks like I'll have to find another ride," Izuku sighed "Oh yeah want to see our pictures from the shoot?"

Fuyumi smiled, "Of course,"

•| ⊱✿⊰ |•

Fuyumi had left a while ago so Izuku decided to just call it a night and go home before it got too late. He made his way to Shoto's room and knocked before walking in.

"Sho do you think you can give me a ride?"

Izuku peeked inside and saw that Shoto was asleep, the YouTube video he was watching still playing on his phone. Izuku walked over and turned his phone off, putting it on the charger before coming back over.

He put Shoto's blanket over him and turned out the light before quietly leaving the room. He pulled out his phone with a sigh as he went to Iida's number.

He didn't want to bother the male on his off day since it was the only time he got to spend with Ochaco but he had no choice. Maybe he should have taken Momo up on her offer but she already had a lot on her plate with Shoto's upcoming movie.

Touya exited his room and paused seeing Izuku leaning against the wall, "You ok?"

"Huh? Oh yeah, I'm just trying to get a ride home," Izuku answered as he typed away on his phone.