°°°·.·°·.·-·°·4·°·-·°·.·°°°

°
°
°

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· -.......- ·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°°°

°
°
°

Y/N's first classes went by slowly as he listened to the teachers. Y/N was able to stay awake since before, if he would fall asleep then he would get yelled at. Y/N's stomach growled silently as his last class before lunch was coming to a wrap. Y/N watched the clock ticking by slowly, nearly seconds away the bell rang. Hearing the bell Y/N stood quietly and slipped through the door just before everyone else could. Y/N quickly walked through the hallway close to the wall as students came out of their classrooms. Getting shoved was not on Y/N's list of things to have been done.

Y/N made it to the cafeteria with little to no effort, his smaller size made it easier to slip by the students but it was also quite easy to miss him. As Y/N walked into the cafeteria he looked for his white-haired roommate. He should have been easy to find among the students because of his size but he seemed to be not there yet. Seeing this Y/N walked to the food and looked through everything. Most of it was things he couldn't eat or he just didn't know what it was. Seeing this he walked to the side of the food bar and then snuck into the back. If he couldn't find something he knew then he will just have a special talk with the chiefs.

Y/N successfully made it into the back to see friendly-looking ghosts working on putting food out. Y/N looked at each ghost until he saw one head off to the side. If he was gonna ask then he better do it now. So carefully walking over to the ghost that left, he nearly got caught multiple times by ghosts making sudden movements. Y/N made it to the last ghost who faced the way the other one went. This ghost seemed to focus on plating the food. Y/N sat under a metal table and waited for the ghost to move or look another way. Soon enough the ghost moved suddenly with multiple plates in his hands. He moved most likely to set the new food out. Y/N quickly scrambled to the area the other ghost went, knowing full well that if this backfires then he'd have to run back through here.

Y/N walked toward a new room to see the ghost he had been following picking out ingredients. Y/N stopped by the door and waited until the ghost stopped grabbing the ingredients. He raised his hand and knocked on the doorframe catching the ghost's attention quickly. "Hm?" The ghost turned around to see who was at the door and saw the small boy kinda hiding by the frame. "why are you back here kid?" The ghost slightly jumped when he noticed Y/N. Y/N slowly walked into the room and spoke out slowly "There's... Nothing I'm able to have..." Y/N was looking downwards, a nervous tic he had. The ghost's face turned soft as he heard this but he had been still irritated by Y/N coming to him of all the ghosts. The ghost sighed and turned around to the ingredients "what can you have, kid" the ghost was looking for anything that Y/N might be able to have. Y/N only walked over next to the ghost and looked through the bottom shelf filled with grains.

As Y/N looked for the familiar beige color. After some looking Y/N pointed to a bag of oatmeal. "... I think this is what I'm used to eating" Y/N turned to the ghost before speaking again "...It was thick and soupy then It had chunks of meat in it..." The ghost looked to be in thought for a moment. He then pulled off multiple ingredients from the shelf. "I believe that you are describing a Chicken congee. Just go out and wait for it, I'll bring it to your table" Y/N nodded quickly and started to walk out of the room but stopped, and then looked back. "..there was a drink as well but... I don't know what it was" Y/N turned back to the door "it was always a thick red drink" after Y/N's final words he walked out and made his way back to the tables. Y/N successfully made it back and then looked around once again for his white-haired roommate. This time Y/N spotted him sitting alone at a table. He walked over to his wolf-like roommate and sat next to him, patiently waiting.

Jack looked over to Y/N after a while of not noticing him, "Oh-" Jack only noticed Y/N mid-bite so he quickly ate and then tried speaking again. "Hey Y/N, how are you so quiet?" Jack turned to look at Y/N "I didn't even hear you come over" Y/N looked up at Jack, not meeting his eyes but looking to the side of his head to at least attempt to look like he was looking into his eyes. Y/N as quiet as ever mumbled a quick sorry and then looked around the room. When Y/N spoke Jack noticed the fang-like teeth, like a Chinese water deer. Somehow it was similar but it looked way sharper. There had to have been a couple of smaller sharp teeth as well. As Y/N sat there, looking around, he saw a group walk in. What caught his eyes was the feline placed in a tall, black-haired boy's arms. Next was the collar on an orangey, red-haired kid. Next to him was another kid who had deep dark blue hair. The moment this group walked in the cat seemed to make the black-haired kid gather quite a lot of food.

Y/N tilted his head as he watched the group, they had no awareness of their surroundings. One person in the group bumped into a slightly taller boy's back causing him to turn around and be mad for some reason. Y/N stopped staring at the group as he looked at the counter of food waiting for the older ghost to be done. Time moved faster than Y/N thought and soon he noticed the trey being set in front of him. Y/N looked up to see the ghost set down a cup. Some people were staring at Y/N and the ghost. It probably was because he was the only person who had his food given personally by the staff. "Here kid. Just wait near the food counter and I'll bring you your food" Y/N smiled slightly as his tail vibrated with happiness. Y/N looked up into the ghost's face and mumbled a thank you. It was quiet but it could be heard. Seeming satisfied, the ghost went back into the kitchen. Jack, who had been watching this whole ordeal, seemed very confused. Y/N only noticed this as he glanced over.

Seeing Jack's expression, Y/N tried to explain, "...I'm not familiar with the foods here." Y/N started before looking around the room once again. "I'm not sure what I can or can't have...So I have to go with the safest option..." Y/N finished slowly. Y/N glanced back over to see Jack was satisfied with this answer as he continued to eat, only giving a small, "Mm" as acknowledgment. Y/N looked down at his trey and looked over everything on it. A bowl with a familiar beige color in it, a cup of fruit, and a drink. Y/N picked up the cup and smelled it, the smell of tomato hit his nose quickly. Not expecting this, Y/N quickly pulled the cup away and sneezed into his other arm. He put the cup down and picked up the bowl, not even glancing at the spoon. He downed the soupy, beige substance, and this time a new set of flavors hit Y/N's mouth. Happily, downing the food without any care, Y/N's ear flicked to the sound of a loud "Eh!?" This prompted Y/N to stop what he was doing and looked over to the table the sound came from.

It was the group that came in earlier but with two new people, a light orange-haired boy and a minty-colored one. The group was glancing over to y/n's table and another that sat a few feet away. Y/N strained his ears to listen to the table across the room. "There's no way girls could be here! This is an all-boy school." The voice came from the dark-haired boy. "Much less one of them looks as small as a five-year-old" This comment made Y/N tilt his head and glance over to the other table that was being spoken about. There sat three people, a blond with purple ends, another blond, who had on some sort of hat, then a purple-haired boy who was smaller than the other two. Still straining his ears he heard the lighter orange male speak, "Kid prodigies aren't unusual" He then started to glance at Y/N's table. "But he's somehow in Savanaclaw?" This was the black-haired boy who held the gray cat.

This small comment made the minty man look over as well. "With how small he is and considering that he looks so skinny, he must have a great ability" As the group looked over the table the reddish-orange-haired boy perked up in realization, "Hey, wasn't his food given to him specially by the staff?" the group turned to the male speaking. "just What kinda person is he?" with this final comment Y/N stopped listening to the group. He was still curious but he still had food to get to. So with the rest of lunch, Y/N continued to consume the rest of his warm food. He had made a mental note of the group before he forgot.

°
°
°

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· -.......- ·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°°°

°
°
°

Hwhquhajq This one is a bit shorter, sorry- but finally, we have the Adeuce combo and the ramshackle residents coming into the story

°

Words: 1710

°

<3