°°°·.·°·.·-·°·8·°·-·°·.·°°°

°¿!The Red Tyrant's Rain?¡°
)1(

°
°
°

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· -.......- ·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°°°

°
°
°

Y/N woke to the sound of a click. With a light groan, Y/N opened his eyes and looked over to the other side of the room to see that Jack had just left. Yawning, Y/N slowly got up and looked at himself in the mirror. Noticing a slight change in his appearance, his clothes don't go a bit past his hands. Instead, they stop about halfway down his hands. Y/N looked down to see that his pant stop at his ankles now. With a smile he happily changed clothes, Seeing that he grew a little bit he looked at his body while changing. Other than his height, nothing else had changed. Y/N shrugged at it and finished getting ready. Y/N tried to run his fingers through his hair but instead, they got caught. Huffing a bit, Y/N grabbed Jack's brush, the same one Jack used on him when he first got here. Leaving the room, Y/N looked around for Jack.

Running through the hallways of the dorm while some students seemed to still be getting ready for the day and trying to wake up only gasped when they realized the small ball of energy running past them. It was way too early for most people. As Y/N searched the dorm for his roommate, he ended it in the living room. Seeing Leona, Ruggie must be nearby. So with another quick look, Y/N searched for Him. Soon enough he stopped in front of Leona. Still not finding who he was looking for. Leona was clearly fast asleep and so, Y/N grabbed and slightly shake the Lion. Leona angrily groaned and turned over to Y/N. " What do you want brat " Y/N only stood there and held out the brush, making Leona slightly confused until he got a clearer look at Y/N's appearance, Hair in a tangled mess. " Why are you asking me? Ask that first year or Ruggie " He then tried to turn around and head back to sleep but Y/N put his hands back on his shoulders.

" I Can't....Find them " Y/N slowly mumbled. Leona only gave Y/N a look before loudly groaning out and grabbing the brush. He sat up and pulled Y/N in front of himself. Y/N, with his back turned, had a small smile. Once Leona looked over Y/N's hair he started from the bottom up. His hair was much like Leona's own, thick and hard to brush. After a while of brushing Y/N's hair, it becomes a fluffy mess. Leona huffed a bit before taking a hair tie from one of his small braids and started braiding the messy hair to tame it at least. Leona braided it loosely at the top but tighter halfway to the bottom. Once he was done he looked over his work. Y/N faces Leona, Some smaller parts that didn't reach the back framed his face. Leona only smirked at his work before he looked at the time. It was still a few hours before class. " Alright now buzz off brat. " He laid back down on the sofa and moved his hand in a shooing motion.

Y/N felt the braid and happily smiled before running off, leaving the brush on the sofa and running out of the dorm. Y/N left everything that he could possibly need at the dorm, he most likely will get an earful about it with the teachers later but he didn't care. Running past the students of the Savanaclaw dorm who were working on their Spelldrive, Y/N quickly made it through the Gate and almost ran into a large crowd of students leaving their dorms. Stopping just before he ran into a student, Y/N hugged the wall so he wouldn't get pushed around. He hugged the wall and forced his way through the students before a hand was put on his shoulder. Y/N flinched a bit before looking up at who it was. The familiar green hair caught his eyes as he looked at Trey. " You look like you're having trouble, Y/N " Meeting his eyes, Y/N reached up to Trey as he didn't feel like being punched around anymore.

Trey pulled Y/N up onto his arms and snuck an arm under and a hand onto his back to support him. Finally being off the ground and no longer being pushed around, Y/N held onto Trey as he quickly made it through the Mirror hall and start walking to the left of the hall. Y/N tilted his head in confusion as he looked up at Trey. Trey saw this out of the corner of his eye, " I have a book to return, do you want me to put you down? " Trey slowed down his walk as Y/N shook his head no. Y/N watched from over Trey's shoulders at the people who walked by and the others walking in the same direction as the two. While watching the people Y/N caught sight of a familiar Purple haired classmate. Y/N waved to Epel once said male looked up to meet Y/N's Eyes. Seeing as Y/N was being held and not many were it sure was a sight to see. Most people did stare as did Epel but they minded their own. Epel only waved back to Y/N before continuing on.