°°°·.·°·.·-·°·10·°·-·°·.·°°°

°
°
°

°°°·.°·..·°¯°·._.· -.......- ·._.·°¯°·.·° .·°°°

°
°
°

It wasn't very surprising the following weeks after Heartslabyul's incident after the small fawn was brought back to his dorm. He had been sitting in Leona's dorm as Ruggie had tried to get the lion up. " Come on- we have things to do " Y/N looked over to the two, a sigh leaving him as he watched the failing attempts to get the lazy Liona up. Y/N thought for a moment about Ruggie's predicament then it hit him. A small smile formed on his face as he stood and made his way to Leona's bed, Looking between the two before Ruggie noticed him. " Y/N, are you gonna help me? " The one in question only smiled as he got onto Leona's bed and lay next to the male. A scoff came from Ruggie as he watched in betrayal. " This is the opposite of what we need. " The hyena crossed his arms as he let out a sigh. Leona on the other hand looked amused at the little one's antics.

Soon a knock came to the door, interrupting the three's antics. Leona seemed to groan at the thought of someone needing him at the moment. Ruggie just side-glanced at Leona as he walked to the door and opened it. There standing at the door was a second-year Savanaclaw. " There's a commotion in front of the dorms, I believe it's about to become a brawl " Leona's ear seemed to twitch at this. Ruggie only looked back at the other two in the room before looking back to the second year. " I see. Well, Leona would be glad to handle this, Right? " A groan could be heard from the background as Ruggie held a closed-eyed smile to the other resident of the dorm. With that, Ruggie nodded to the student and closed the door. A muffled giggle came from Y/N as he saw Leona's displeased face " Quiet herbivore. " This only brought slightly more giggling before it drowned out in a cough.

A sigh could be heard from one of the other two in the room, which one? Y/N didn't know as he suffered from a coughing fit. " We should really see what is going on before someone ends up bleeding " Ruggie crossed his arms as he walked over to Y/N and picked him up, rubbing small circles on his back and softly patting him to try to help the coughing. Leona groaned for the third time as he merrily showed his displeasure. Soon enough he had finally gotten up and just looked to the other two. " This is such a waste of time " Ruggie rolled his eyes as he heard this. " It's not gonna be solved itself, is it? " A grumble could be heard from Leona as he was seen walking away. Y/N's coughing seemed to die down as he just leaned in on Ruggie, out of breath from hardly breathing.

Ruggie noticed the harder breathing and just opted to hold Y/N as he followed Leona out of the head leader's dorm. The two walked with Ruggie a little behind as they made it to the front of the dorms to see a group of three Savanaclaw residents in front of a slightly larger group of what seemed to be familiar people to Y/N. As the three got closer to the small crowd, they seemed to not be noticed as the three walked up. " Cut it out, you three. " Leona held a slight scowl on his face as the three students turned with surprise. " Housewarden Leona! " The Brown-haired Savanaclaw resident spoke as he was the first to notice the voice. " These students are trespassing on our territory " A pinkish-red hair resident spoke up immediately after. The last resident seemed eager to speak.

" Let's teach them a little lesson! " followed by a low airy chuckle. The group seemed eager to show the trespassing students a peace of their mind and show them the door, probably hoping it hits them on the way out as well. Ruggie adjusted his hold on Y/N as the smaller shifted in his hold to see the group. It took the taller to look over the trespassers before he made a realization. " Ah, I believe we met earlier, at the cafeteria " Ruggie held a small look of a pleased one laced with smugness. " Hey! It's the Grilled Cheeseburglar! " Grim was angry as his voice raised to that of a shout. Ruggie raised a brow as he had a slight look of displeasure cover his face.